'24 SC QB Jadyn Davis

I’m not moving the goalpost. Based on what have you done for me lately, Jadyn is an elite high school qb prospect. Meeechigan’s qb hasn’t been elite or good since he’s been in college. Point is, he’s not good, no elite qb wants to be in a run first offense.
That's not how logic works.

The discussion was about "what HS elite QB wants to play in a run-first offense?"

Now you're arguing about the college career of an elite HS QB that chose to play in a run-first offense.

That's not how logic works.

The discussion was about "what HS elite QB wants to play in a run-first offense?"

Now you're arguing about the college career of an elite HS QB that chose to play in a run-first offense.
No it wasn’t. Here is my post. I didnt bring up anything high school. Ole buddy did. I’m done with the back and forth. ✌️
What elite qb wants to be in a run first offense?

No it wasn’t. Here is my post. I didnt bring up anything high school. Ole buddy did. I’m done with the back and forth. ✌️

Yes. You did. Your previous post.

Crazy he (the HS QB in question) would go to meeeechigan. They haven’t developed 1 qb since harbaugh’s been there. In fact, every (high school) qb he’s gotten has been underdeveloped at meeechigan

McCarthy has done pretty well. Davis just has to be ok with the offensive emphasis being on the running game first and foremost.

(Translation: Michigan's current QB chose that exact same offense out of high school.)

What elite qb wants to be in a run first offense?

(Translation: I was too quick on the trigger to realize that @cncchris33 literally just answered that.)

McCarthy?

(Translation: "I literally just answered that. WTH is wrong with you?")

This is a really bad look, much worse than just acting like a grown up and admitting, "Yah. Good point. I was way off base. Good on you."

That's what well adjusted adults do. Your responses come across as major inferiority issues with deep fear of having to admit you were wrong.

Guess what. You were wrong. It's OK. It happens to all of us. Stop digging and take the L.

Reactions: cncchris33
Yes. You did. Your previous post.

(Translation: Michigan's current QB chose that exact same offense out of high school.)

(Translation: I was too quick on the trigger to realize that @cncchris33 literally just answered that.)

(Translation: "I literally just answered that. WTH is wrong with you?")

This is a really bad look, much worse than just acting like a grown up and admitting, "Yah. Good point. I was way off base. Good on you."

That's what well adjusted adults do. Your responses come across as major inferiority issues with deep fear of having to admit you were wrong.

Guess what. You were wrong. It's OK. It happens to all of us. Stop digging and take the L.
9641906A-472F-43C5-89CD-BC033AFED5DA.gif

I highly doubt Nico redshirts. Young is rare though the redshirt did not help AL at all. He and Anderson played in a bowl game after winning national championships. Unusual and special.
He'll redshirt unless they have to burn it, you can book that

Reactions: Smokey19rt
*Milton transfers*
VN: He is sooooo good, he will do sooooo well here.

Milton's stats at Michigan (Don't need to put them because they are horrendous)

VN: "McCarthy is trash"
McCarthy's stats this season alone:
- 2700 passing yards
- 22 TDs/5 INT's

Yawnnnnnn. If McCarthy is trash then what does that make Milton?

Wow really? How many games has Milton started compared to JM?

You think THEY think he will be here 5 years? Get him ready with some reps at #2 or #3. Three years after HS he is draft eligible. Might not even be here 4 years.

The dumbest thing John Majors ever did was redshirt Chuck Webb & Carl Pickens and that was over 30 yrs ago. If Nico is here 5 yrs from now, something went bad wrong.

I highly doubt Nico redshirts. Young is rare though the redshirt did not help AL at all. He and Anderson played in a bowl game after winning national championships. Unusual and special.

The problem is most people are expecting every young QB out if HS to be Trevor Lawrence. How many true freshman QBs come out and start in the SEC? This congruous a whole different animal than any of the others. Usually FR redshirt. He can still play in 4 games. But I just doubt he takes over the starting job in his FR year.

My concern about this kid is his arm. Doesn't look to have a lot of velocity on throws in the film I saw. But maybe that's correctable with improved mechanics.

My concern about this kid is his arm. Doesn't look to have a lot of velocity on throws in the film I saw. But maybe that's correctable with improved mechanics.
"High-upside signal caller who may have the best physical tools among quarterbacks in the 2023 cycle. Has one of the stronger arms in the cycle, generating considerable velocity on his throws"
"Has made huge strides over the last year in terms of his pocket feel, ability to throw on time and anticipate. He always had a big arm but can now change speeds, go through progressions and make accurate touch throws down the field look easy.'

Not trying to argue. I also have no opinion as far as an evaluation goes. Just sharing what I read!

"High-upside signal caller who may have the best physical tools among quarterbacks in the 2023 cycle. Has one of the stronger arms in the cycle, generating considerable velocity on his throws"
"Has made huge strides over the last year in terms of his pocket feel, ability to throw on time and anticipate. He always had a big arm but can now change speeds, go through progressions and make accurate touch throws down the field look easy.'

Not trying to argue. I also have no opinion as far as an evaluation goes. Just sharing what I read!

That eval is for a different QB. This says ‘23 class. Jadyn Davis is ‘24 class.

Interesting. I didn’t see it in film and I’ve seen others mention that his arm isn’t elite. But I’m also not paid to evaluate talent.

*Milton transfers*
VN: He is sooooo good, he will do sooooo well here.

Milton's stats at Michigan (Don't need to put them because they are horrendous)

VN: "McCarthy is trash"
McCarthy's stats this season alone:
- 2700 passing yards
- 22 TDs/5 INT's

Yawnnnnnn. If McCarthy is trash then what does that make Milton?

FWW McCarthy would put up ridiculous numbers in our offense.

VN Store

Back