'20 SC WR Ger-Cari Caldwell (uscjr commit)

Apparent bust so far…
I wouldn't consider a 3* with 2 years in the system and a coaching change a bust. You just don't know exactly what you'd be getting without inside info. A receiver for FIU hit the portal today, Tyrese Chambers I think. That's who I hope we kick the tires on. I haven't seen a thread on him here yet.

I wouldn't consider a 3* with 2 years in the system and a coaching change a bust. You just don't know exactly what you'd be getting without inside info. A receiver for FIU hit the portal today, Tyrese Chambers I think. That's who I hope we kick the tires on. I haven't seen a thread on him here yet.
I don’t disagree. No apparent injuries, one catch for 5 yards last year and none this year is some sorta red flag without injuries as USCjr is not stellar at REC. just IMO…

I don’t disagree. No apparent injuries, one catch for 5 yards last year and none this year is some sorta red flag without injuries as USCjr is not stellar at REC. just IMO…
Would you consider Jimmy Holiday a bust right now? I personally wouldn't because I'm familiar with the circumstances because I follow Vol football closely. Many would have considered Cedric Tillman a bust before this season looking at stats alone.

Would you consider Jimmy Holiday a bust right now? I personally wouldn't because I'm familiar with the circumstances because I follow Vol football closely. Many would have considered Cedric Tillman a bust before this season looking at stats alone.
Not at all. He plays a decent bit and has lots of talent in front of him; Velus, Tillman, Payton…
USCjr not so much…

VN Store

Back