Season Ticket Info

goldenvol

Has anyone recieved the season ticket letter from the university yet?

Normally I have recieved a letter by now stating the cost for the tickets and the date by when the money has to be sent.

I'm fairly certain with the new system/website they are not sending letters this year. Online or call only. Seems like I read parking will be this way as well.

I'm fairly certain with the new system/website they are not sending letters this year. Online or call only. Seems like I read parking will be this way as well.

That is what I was told. In addition, they require you to change your pin9password) to minimum of 6 characters which has to include at least one number and one letter.

I actually had to pay for my season tickets before March 31st. My situation may be a little different than yours.

I've gotten about 3 mailings concerning parking but not one peep about tickets. Can't say the UT ticket office is run very well...I could say it, but I'd be lying. They're pretty clueless when you call with questions or try to get info.

There is 2 groups that run side by side for season tickets
1st is the donation group that tracks your donations
2nd is the season ticket group that takes money for your season ticket money.

They are in separate offices

Tickets ordered and paid for and parking pass ordered and paid for as well. Go Vols! Hoping for a great year ahead!!

Season tix & parking pass bought. Away game tix requested. Soon!

1rgY9.gif

Last edited:

VN Store

Back