SEC Network is LIVE!

Two things I've noticed: Tebow has good information (at least on SEC nation a few days ago) and McElroy is very well spoken.

I think Tebow did great last year as analyst during the BCS games, but his interviewing skills are not his strong suit. I think you can expect for McElroy to be a star in this business. I think he is probably the next Herbstreit.

Reactions: 2 people
I think Tebow did great last year as analyst during the BCS games, but his interviewing skills are not his strong suit. I think you can expect for McElroy to be a star in this business. I think he is probably the next Herbstreit.

Agreed 100%. Wouldn't be surprised to see McElroy on gameday when Corso hangs it up.

Agreed 100%. Wouldn't be surprised to see McElroy on gameday when Corso hangs it up.

I think if Mack Brown is successful this year he would eventually take Corso's "Coach" spot on Gameday. I think he has that charismatic personality that he would be a good replacement of Corso.

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone on this thread is just waiting for UT's spot and I'm here scouting all the future sideline and reporter babes.

Hey I hear ya, im just thankful for all the times they're showing Maria lol.

Have they shown Kaylee yet? Maybe she's in Knoxville? :)

Thought I would post just incase anyone had same problem as me. Channel 611 on Directv wasn't coming up at all. If you reset your receiver it should bring it up on the guide once it loads. GO VOLS BABY!!!!

Lol as a UT fan we have no room to talk man. We're fighting to be relevant again.

C'MON MAN

You don't live in Florida like I do chief, 4-8 is nothing to to talk shlt about.. We're on our way back, Muschimp is on shakey ground.

You don't live in Florida like I do chief, 4-8 is nothing to to talk shlt about.. We're on our way back, Muschimp is on shakey ground.

Based on 1 year you're right they got no room to talk. But they've won a couple of titles while we've been getting bent over a checkbook by Dooley.

Hope Muschimp does well enough this year to get fired.

VN Store

Back