SEC Network question

From an internet search: As of 6 hours ago, even though it has been announced Charter will carry SEC Network; ESPN site does not list Charter as being on board.

!!$@&##^&!!!

Reactions: 1 person
not so sure comcast will have it by august 14 - the cust service morons are still clueless about it - anyone else with comcast having trouble getting answers from them ? Deerpark ?

They will have it everywhere when it launches August 14th.

Deerpark u know anything about charter for sure having it ? Besides tge article a couple posts up

For Comcast, if you are in an SEC state, it is no charge (Digital Basic).

Non-SEC states have to get Digital Preferred or Digital Premium. Arrrgh!

That's a relief. Want to watch these boys develop into something special. Maybe not this year but upcoming everyone should be put on alert

For those who have providers that have negotiated deals with the network, has anyone seen or does anyone have an idea about what subscribing to it will actually cost?

I'm a direct tv customer and am curious how much my bill will go up (and will be worth every penny).

If you live in a SEC state it will be on the advanced package, Usually the pak above basic. I have Cox and If i did not live in a SEC state my bill would have went up 10 bucks.

actually in SEC states its digital starter (second tier) -basic doesnt even have ESPN in it - still wondering about their sports package though - could it possibly be in it (for out of SEC states that is )?

Ok... got my answer. SEC will be open to all Charter customers nationwide, cludein me!

STAMFORD, Conn. and BRISTOL Conn. – August 6, 2014 – ESPN and Charter Communications have reached an agreement for distribution of the SEC Network when the channel launches on August 14, 2014. The network will be available to fans and followers of the Southeastern Conference in all Charter markets.

I live in Illinois and the comcast drone told me today - thats central region -- digital starter will have the SEC N - no need to upgrade --- I sure hope he is right -- however he didnt know the channel number # -- guess will have to wait til the 14th

For my Florida Vol friends Cox announced that the SEC Netowrk will be on channels 68/1068 for standard/HD.

Last edited:
Big 10 network has one official channel listed but on gameday will use .1 .2 etc to show all concurrent games. I'm sure SECN will do the same.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back