Section JJ Florida game

BJWeeks

Has anyone sat in this area before? Cheapest tickets I could find for Florida game. Will that be all Vol section?

Has anyone sat in this area before? Cheapest tickets I could find for Florida game. Will that be all Vol section?

I sat in JJ last year for the Oklahoma and Georgia games. For both games, there were visitors about 10 rows above us (We were in row 2). Florida might not bring enough fans to have people in that section, so i'd say its a toss up.

Reactions: 1 person

Sat about four rows from top of Section JJ for Vols vs the Wichita State Shockers.

Those are great seats except when the flocks of geese fly by and block your view.

As I recall, we started with some Steve Alatore at QB perhaps followed by some Jeff O-poop-ski.

Vols won!

We sat in JJ at the Florida game two years ago and the Arkansas game last year. Not bad at all.

IMO their isn't a bad seat anywhere in Neyland Stadium. I'll be in section DD row 4 for the FL game this year. See yall there!

Reactions: 2 people
Sat about four rows from top of Section JJ for Vols vs the Wichita State Shockers.

Those are great seats except when the flocks of geese fly by and block your view.

As I recall, we started with some Steve Alatore at QB perhaps followed by some Jeff O-poop-ski.

Vols won!

BURLY!!!
That was almost a Rutgers 1979 game!

IMO their isn't a bad seat anywhere in Neyland Stadium. I'll be in section DD row 4 for the FL game this year. See yall there!

Every seat is awesome and a thrilling experience, but it also pretty damn hard to beat the big screen with plenty of beers, replays, and perfect viewing angle on every down.

Are single game tickets even on sale yet? I would wait for that before blowing money on tickets.

Looking at Stubhub, cheapest are $255, and that's just absurd.

Are single game tickets even on sale yet? I would wait for that before blowing money on tickets.

UT has said there will be no single game tickets available for UF or Bama.

Single game tickets went on Sale August 2nd for season ticket holders, and there werent any Florida or Bama tickets available then. They only offered season ticket holders the chance to get on a waiting list in case any tickets opened up.

Secondary market is only option at the moment.

I'm in sec MM row 25 for the Florida game. That's normally visitor alloted seats, so I'm hoping Florida doesn't buy that many. I don't think they will.

When we checkered Neyland for Florida 2 years ago, the Florida fans were only heavily through section HH. I would think it will be about the same this year.

Vols won!

Vols won but not before WSU's QB named Prince McJunkins made it very interesting. If I'm remembering correctly McJunkins scrambled around and hit the Shockers' TE on the sideline late in the game and was in the clear for a long TD but he inexplicably stepped out of bounds as he headed toward the end zone. Vols struggled all day to catch and tackle McJunkins.

As mentioned earlier, this would have been a loss on par with the 79 Rutgers loss.

Vols won but not before WSU's QB named Prince McJunkins made it very interesting. If I'm remembering correctly McJunkins scrambled around and hit the Shockers' TE on the sideline late in the game and was in the clear for a long TD but he inexplicably stepped out of bounds as he headed toward the end zone. Vols struggled all day to catch and tackle McJunkins.

As mentioned earlier, this would have been a loss on par with the 79 Rutgers loss.

Great memory! It was a very close game. Going home from that one, the natives were not particularly happy. The postgame 'Vol Calls' was quite amusing in those days.

Speaking of tickets, has anyone else not received their season tickets yet? This is my first year ordering, guess I'm getting a little nervous.

Great memory! It was a very close game. Going home from that one, the natives were not particularly happy. The postgame 'Vol Calls' was quite amusing in those days.

That was back when Tim Priest and Bobby Scott had Football Finals. The only consolation to a bad year was listening to that call in show which was much more entertaining when the Vols were struggling.

Reactions: 1 person
I got season tickets off of Stub Hub in section AA . Are they good? I have set in different spots but never there.

VN Store

Back