Section T row 37 any good?

Would you say the visiting bench side would be a more lively crowd. Last year I was in QQ and was told to sit down....

I would say upper deck is livelier than the lower bowl, the east side is livelier than the west side, and the south side is livelier than the north side. If in the visitor's section... eff them. Stand up the entire time, especially if it's SEC opposition. And I wish the POTS band would not play the opponents fight song in the pre-game, at least not for conference games.

I have sat in the west stands 95% of the time that I've been to Neyland. There have only been a few times that I've noticed somebody calling for "down in front" in my vicinity. There have only been a few chronic standers too.

When the game dictates, west side gets rowdy and on their feet with everybody else. It's when the game is slow that they/we sit on their/our hands. Other parts of the stadium, typically the student or band section, will initiate noise that's not a reaction to the action on the field. You won't often see R through W start the noise, but they will participate.

Grass is green. Sky is blue.

I would say upper deck is livelier than the lower bowl, the east side is livelier than the west side, and the south side is livelier than the north side. If in the visitor's section... eff them. Stand up the entire time, especially if it's SEC opposition. And I wish the POTS band would not play the opponents fight song in the pre-game, at least not for conference games.

I have sat in the west stands 95% of the time that I've been to Neyland. There have only been a few times that I've noticed somebody calling for "down in front" in my vicinity. There have only been a few chronic standers too.

When the game dictates, west side gets rowdy and on their feet with everybody else. It's when the game is slow that they/we sit on their/our hands. Other parts of the stadium, typically the student or band section, will initiate noise that's not a reaction to the action on the field. You won't often see R through W start the noise, but they will participate.

Grass is green. Sky is blue.

Thanks for the response. I ended up going with X2, just pulled the trigger.

VN Store

Back