Senators Call for the Grounding of the 737 MAX

It just proved his racism.. I actually thought that amazing that he left the post up
Pretty ridiculous.

She wasn't white like he's assuming, unless leftoids are considering Latino people white like us privileged folks now.

Great..so now America has thrown away another industry. I am not sure they Can build planes any more. Like semiconductors, just not qualified or motivated work force no matter how much money you throw at it. Just what type of employee knowingly provides such shoddy work and yet can live with themself? Damn decline of this once great nation.
I don't think its a problem with the workers.

its a problem with the lawyers and the management. they are getting in the way of producing quality products. Its hard for a worker to be motivated if those in charge aren't.

I think at least somewhat of a factor in these issues with Boeing is that there is no more American-based competition in the large airliner industry (>100 passengers). Sure, there's airbus, but gone are the days of American companies like McDonnell Douglas (Boeing bought them out) or Lockheed Martin (stopped making airliners after the L-1011 tri-star). They are also a major aerospace defense contractor and are involved with substantial rocket design contracts for NASA (SLS and Starliner) and ULA, so they are literally too big to fail.

How can proper oversight be given to a company that the very same government relies upon for important military hardware? It's just not possible.

I think at least somewhat of a factor in these issues with Boeing is that there is no more American-based competition in the large airliner industry (>100 passengers). Sure, there's airbus, but gone are the days of American companies like McDonnell Douglas (Boeing bought them out) or Lockheed Martin (stopped making airliners after the L-1011 tri-star). They are also a major aerospace defense contractor and are involved with substantial rocket design contracts for NASA (SLS and Starliner) and ULA, so they are literally too big to fail.

How can proper oversight be given to a company that the very same government relies upon for important military hardware? It's just not possible.
We do have anti-trust laws, don't we? So why TF are we not enforcing them? I thought diversity was our strength (for my liberal friends) and competition was good for innovation (for my MAGA friends)? Neither party has done diddly squat to break up these monopolies and cartels. If having many different ideas and people is good for society (liberal thinking) and right wing rhetoric is that we need to have competition in the marketplace, then why TF do neither one of these clowns practice what they preach when it comes to this?

Last edited:
Reactions: ButchPlz

First, even if all of Boeing’s customers decide to shift from Boeing to Airbus, Airbus has a backlog of more than 8,000 commercial jet orders of its own and is projected to deliver only about 800 planes this year.

google:
By the end of last month, Boeing's backlog (total unfilled orders before ASC 606 adjustment) was 6,259 aircraft, a new company backlog record, of which 4,828, or 77 percent, were 737 NG/MAX narrowbody jets. Boeing's previous backlog record of 6,216 aircraft was set in December 2023.

it must be nice being in a duopoly, but they need to get their stuff together..soon.

Too late for that. It's done.
View attachment 638932
Too Big to Fail..they both have like 10 year backlogs, and as stated in the article, cross training pilots and crews is very costly. the perception of pilots and such..now that is really worrisome. I wouldnt go back to a car brand from decades ago, so could imagine a pilot’s plane perspective. One would think the whole board has to go and a total restructure, but we dont know really.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
We do have anti-trust laws, don't we? So why TF are we no enforcing them? I thought diversity was our strength (for my liberal friends) and competition was good for innovation (for my MAGA friends)? Neither party has done diddly squat to break up these monopolies and cartels. If having many different ideas and people is good for society (liberal thinking) and right wing rhetoric is that we need to have competition in the marketplace, then why TF do neither one of these clowns practice what they preach when it comes to this?
"Campaign donations".

We do have anti-trust laws, don't we? So why TF are we not enforcing them? I thought diversity was our strength (for my liberal friends) and competition was good for innovation (for my MAGA friends)? Neither party has done diddly squat to break up these monopolies and cartels. If having many different ideas and people is good for society (liberal thinking) and right wing rhetoric is that we need to have competition in the marketplace, then why TF do neither one of these clowns practice what they preach when it comes to this?
Boeing bought M-D in 1997. If I remember correctly M-D was in pretty bad shape so there wasn't much effort to block the merger for antitrust reasons. One reason there's no move to break up the MIC giants is the very huge capital outlay required to develop new aircraft and weapons systems. That and kickbacks donations I guess.

Reactions: volfanhill
Can you point out where the tweet is true? Seems it's just making things up while linking a basis retort
I do not know if those employees who were falsifying the reports were DEI hires or not but they all need to be let go....sound like they may have been DEI hires...

“After receiving the report, we quickly reviewed the matter and learned that several people had been violating Company policies by not performing a required test, but recording the work as having been completed,” Stocker wrote."
"Boeing informed the FAA in April that on some 787s the company may not have completed required inspections to confirm adequate bonding and electrical grounding where the wings join the fuselage body."

I do not know if those employees who were falsifying the reports were DEI hires or not but they all need to be let go....sound like they may have been DEI hires...

“After receiving the report, we quickly reviewed the matter and learned that several people had been violating Company policies by not performing a required test, but recording the work as having been completed,” Stocker wrote."
"Boeing informed the FAA in April that on some 787s the company may not have completed required inspections to confirm adequate bonding and electrical grounding where the wings join the fuselage body."
Actually it seems like a very bigoted tweet that you chose to believe and share

Actually it seems like a very bigoted tweet that you chose to believe and share
Dd you delete my last post?

Is it bigoted that people are calling Biden's economic advisor Jared Bernstein a dei hire?

Backyard View
@ViewBackyard
13h
THIS is what WOKE DEI looks like & why the West is in decline!!!

This is the White House Council of Economic Advisers Chair - Jared Bernstein (aka Chief Economic Advisor)

He has NO Economics degree, but went to the Manhattan School of Music & has a degree in "Social Welfare"

=====================

ecafgrandmom
@Kimber3Kimber
May 3
Replying to
@Geiger_Capital
Wow, is Jared Bernstein a DEI hire or just another government bozo?

=====================

Zoey Griffith
@SusanHurney
·
May 3
Replying to
@SecYellen
and
@McCainInstitute
How about you tune into Bidens economic advisor that is stupid he knows nothing. That's what you get with DEI hires. This total idiot certainly needs educated on the treasury & how it is supposed to work about printing money. Janet Did u watch Jared Bernstein (EINSTEIN) WTF.

=====================

Dd you delete my last post?

Is it bigoted that people are calling Biden's economic advisor Jared Bernstein a dei hire?

Backyard View
@ViewBackyard
13h
THIS is what WOKE DEI looks like & why the West is in decline!!!

This is the White House Council of Economic Advisers Chair - Jared Bernstein (aka Chief Economic Advisor)

He has NO Economics degree, but went to the Manhattan School of Music & has a degree in "Social Welfare"

=====================

ecafgrandmom
@Kimber3Kimber
May 3
Replying to
@Geiger_Capital
Wow, is Jared Bernstein a DEI hire or just another government bozo?

=====================

Zoey Griffith
@SusanHurney
·
May 3
Replying to
@SecYellen
and
@McCainInstitute
How about you tune into Bidens economic advisor that is stupid he knows nothing. That's what you get with DEI hires. This total idiot certainly needs educated on the treasury & how it is supposed to work about printing money. Janet Did u watch Jared Bernstein (EINSTEIN) WTF.

=====================
You've had nothing deleted. Yes, it's bigoted and is used to hide the real agenda. Have the guts to say what you mean. Someone can be called unqualified without referencing their race or gender

What would those random twitter accounts mean to anyone?

You've had nothing deleted. Yes, it's bigoted and is used to hide the real agenda. Have the guts to say what you mean. Someone can be called unqualified without referencing their race or gender

What would those random twitter accounts mean to anyone?
hiring people based on how they look rather than their ability, competence do to the job is racism.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
hiring people based on how they look rather than their ability, competence do to the job is racism.
Yet you can't say with any degree of certainty those were dei hires. Saying they must be unqualified minorities that made the error is absolutely a bigoted statement. Just say what you really mean

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol

VN Store

Back