Shot of PF during the game

Did y’all see when they showed PF sitting all alone just staring blankly during the game? That pretty much summed up the season right there. I’m expecting some GIFs to come from that!

He literally just came off having Covid. Lets not all act like everyone was avoiding him for anything other than that lmao

I know you have been sick (sorry that) but for the love of the vols nation please fire the whole coaching staff

Did y’all see when they showed PF sitting all alone just staring blankly during the game? That pretty much summed up the season right there. I’m expecting some GIFs to come from that!

I think he might have been thinking "okay, maybe signing him to a massive extension based on him beating a couple of marginal teams wasn't such a good idea".

God help the Great Tennessee fans that have been shat on and embarrassed for two decades......it’s like the Vols have been censored and nothing can change the downward spiral

He looks like a man who realizes he made a huge mistake by hiring Pruitt.
He does but does he own his mistake and fire him or hope against hope that next year is better and he doesn’t look incompetent by keeping Pruitt. We have a solid chance of going .500 next season regardless.

That doesn’t mean you just go around people maskless immediately after.
Of course I’ve learned this year that people on the Internet know more about Covid than people who’ve spent their whole lives studying viruses.
Yes, yes....Yes. It's all Covid. The greatest, most perfect excuse of them all, for weak, scared rabbits, and soft fellows alike.

But see, it's da Covid. That's why. Don't you see?

I will forever blame Covid for JMsquab11 crap posts and cucky wrongthink.

Grading you on that Covid-curve my brother.

You win a mask and a quarantine. Just stop posting the dumb for 14 days. Stay safe.

Yes, yes....Yes. It's all Covid. The greatest, most perfect excuse of them all, for weak, scared rabbits, and soft fellows alike.

But see, it's da Covid. That's why. Don't you see?

I will forever blame Covid for JMsquab11 crap posts and cucky wrongthink.

Grading you on that Covid-curve my brother.

You win a mask and a quarantine. Just stop posting the dumb for 14 days. Stay safe.

Thanks Doctor. Glad you’re spending time on message boards instead of frontlines when it comes to fighting Covid. Bless your heart

Imagine thinking someone just coming off Covid wouldn’t be all shoulder to shoulder and around groups of people.... imagine thinking something is wrong with staying away from folks right after Covid.... people just have hate in them for no reason. Hilarious.

He does but does he own his mistake and fire him or hope against hope that next year is better and he doesn’t look incompetent by keeping Pruitt. We have a solid chance of going .500 next season regardless.

After seeing what Pruitt put on the field in year 3, going .500 in 2021 would be considered a Long Shot!

I saw the one of him sitting with all the people that thinks Pruitt can salvage this team.

After seeing what Pruitt put on the field in year 3, going .500 in 2021 would be considered a Long Shot!
Not that long a shot. He has three out of conference softballs. Vandy, Kentucky and Carolina gets him to 6 wins

Not that long a shot. He has three out of conference softballs. Vandy, Kentucky and Carolina gets him to 6 wins
. Kentucky will probaly beat us again next year. I can see 5-7 next year with Cornbread back on the sideline. However 5-7 next season should get him fired, 3 losing seasons in 4 years

That doesn’t mean you just go around people maskless immediately after.
Of course I’ve learned this year that people on the Internet know more about Covid than people who’ve spent their whole lives studying viruses.
Well, when the people who have spent their whole lives studying viruses 1) can’t all agree on whether or not masks and lockdowns do more harm than good and 2) keep getting caught not wearing masks themselves when they think no one is looking, forgive some of us for having just a tiny amount of skepticism

God help the Great Tennessee fans that have been shat on and embarrassed for two decades......it’s like the Vols have been censored and nothing can change the downward spiral

Did he actually have this mysterious "covid" disease, or did he just test positive?

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back