SIAP:NEW CLEATS

Don’t forget to add white ankle tape to the black shoes so that only the front half of the black shoe is showing. Circa 1993-99

I'll never forget Peyton strutting out with that look with the captains the first game of his senior year as opposed to the high top black Nikes he rocked in previous years. Not quite the same slick presentation as a Deon Grant or Jamal Lewis, but Peyton tried. Lol.

Orange and White looks so good.
I'm going to enjoy the 4 National Championships we win this decade
2022 Vols will be better than 2019 LSU.
You heard it here first...

Remember the WR coach Butch hired who wore cleats to practice? 🙄
That’s nothing, he also wore them to chik-fil-A
So that he wouldn’t have to go back home and get them when he got off work. His mom could take him straight to the field

I like the orange and white ones, though they both look more like soccer cleats to me
These are definitely inspired by the soccer cleats. I've got a pair of white soccer cleats with a magenta-ish and lime green swoosh that look almost identical to the black ones otherwise.

White ones are sweeeeet!

Bring these back
57558a_lg.jpeg

Last edited:
I'd buy some of those to mow the grass in. :)

I agree! It looks like that's all these flimsy looking pretty designers slippers would be good for. For the last 15-20 years I think these type shoes have been the cause of many many foot, ankle, lower leg injuries. No support except for thin tape jobs, that is until an injury, then look at the "wad" around the ankle or lower leg.

Reactions: VolinMC
I'd buy some of those to mow the grass in. :)
DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPEN (DOUBLE POST) PLEASE IGNORE AS IS DONE FOR MOST OF MY DUMP AS- POSTS:rolleyes:
I agree! It looks like that's all these flimsy looking pretty designers slippers would be good for. For the last 15-20 years I think these type shoes have been the cause of many many foot, ankle, lower leg injuries. No support except for thin tape jobs, that is until an injury, then look at the "wad" around the ankle or lower leg.

Remember the WR coach Butch hired who wore cleats to practice? 🙄

That’s nothing, he also wore them to chik-fil-A
So that he wouldn’t have to go back home and get them when he got off work. His mom could take him straight to the field

Facial hair guy?
This is cracking me up but I also have absolutely no memory of who in the hell you guys are talking about. I suppose I have blocked it out ,pretty much like everything else from “Lyles reign of error“.I KNOW someone knows his name though so someone cough it up !

Edit * Turns out my google machine can find just about anything . Kevin Beard , still never heard of her.

VN Store

Back