So does Guarantano start next game?

QB play was only responsible for half the score....the zero part!!

Yeah because he made Robertson mess that critical snap up and Kelly's fumble and receivers fail to win 50/50 balls. It was his fault UT couldn't mount a rushing attack or block.

There needs to be a change but Dormady is more a victim than cause.

Yeah because he made Robertson mess that critical snap up and Kelly's fumble and receivers fail to win 50/50 balls. It was his fault UT couldn't mount a rushing attack or block.

:lolabove:

Guarantano will start. I knew after the spring game this would happen. This offense will not work without a running QB.

Dormady was Butch's last mistake.

I agree but JG hasnĀ’t showed the running ability I thought he had. HeĀ’s as much of a statue as Dormady. Maybe heĀ’s trying to prove heĀ’s a passer or just doesnĀ’t want to, I donĀ’t know. But I agree, we need a mobile QB.

McBride is the best fit for this offense. He's the true dual threat QB on the roster. JG is not a dual threat QB. That was just a marketing/recruiting strategy cooked up by his dad and others that wanted to improve his recruiting stock.

True. A victim of terrible coaching, lack of development, and overall bad offensive scheming.

That snap fumble after the interception was a killer smh. Can't blame Kelly really for his fumble. He was fighting his tail off to get extra yards, because he knew he is the only hope on offense to move the ball.

McBride is the best fit for this offense. He's the true dual threat QB on the roster. JG is not a dual threat QB. That was just a marketing/recruiting strategy cooked up by his dad and others that wanted to improve his recruiting stock.

Yeah I've seen nothing from him that would make anyone consider him much of a threat to run the ball.

I agree but JG hasnĀ’t showed the running ability I thought he had. HeĀ’s as much of a statue as Dormady. Maybe heĀ’s trying to prove heĀ’s a passer or just doesnĀ’t want to, I donĀ’t know. But I agree, we need a mobile QB.

:lolabove:

he's def shown the willingness to run ad actually get yards. not dobb-type yards, but yards even with contact.

Have to disagree on the victim claim. QD's throwing fundamentals are awful, more times than not, throwing off back foot and ball placement for 50-50 balls not to receivers advantage. QD also had opportunity to fall on and secure bad snap, but he chose to try and pick it up to make a play and did not execute.

True. A victim of terrible coaching, lack of development, and overall bad offensive scheming.

That snap fumble after the interception was a killer smh. Can't blame Kelly really for his fumble. He was fighting his tail off to get extra yards, because he knew he is the only hope on offense to move the ball.

Agree, victim of bad coaching.

Qd had never shown any great passing in his limited time before. I don't know why some of yall thought he would come in and automatically light it up. He threw passes against those teams that were completed I told everyone would be intercepted or broken up if we played a real team. We see that is true.

JG looked better vs GA. Its time for him to start.

When JG got sacked and lost his helmet you could see in his eyes he wasn't ready to be out there. His earrings looked pretty though. Coaching has failed.

We don't have a QB ready to play in the SEC. My thought on the offense was to put two RB's in the game along with JG and run the option with the advantage of having a guy that has a great arm as well. Stop the running up the middle stuff and instead try the sweeps, slants, dump outs, and screens and try to make ten yards at a time.

When JG got sacked and lost his helmet you could see in his eyes he wasn't ready to be out there. His earrings looked pretty though. Coaching has failed.

The earrings in the QB annoys the hell out of me. It is sign that there is no discipline over there.

The look in both QBs eyes as they left the field after each miserable series was telling... they are clueless and have no confidence.

Burn the red shirt on Will McBride if he beats outs QD and JG the next two weeks in practice. Butch has said that nobody on this team has a guaranteed starting position. I would hope that would pertain to ALL of the QBs on this team as well.

Burn the red shirt on Will McBride if he beats outs QD and JG the next two weeks in practice. Butch has said that nobody on this team has a guaranteed starting position. I would hope that would pertain to ALL of the QBs on this team as well.

Put him in the... likely our best QB right now.

VN Store

Back