So game is on sec plus? How to watch the game

ESPN+ will not let me change providers. Go to change and this message pops up. Hit done and it goes back to the main settings screen. A loop.
Remove the service provider then save. Close, clear cookies then login it should ask for your service provider.

Reactions: ankh83 and bigdaddy
I have Spectrum. After that fiasco at the start of the season I did some research and found Youtube TV to be a good alternative
and I signed up for the trial period. I'll probably keep it after the trial period. If Spectrum/Disney idiots come to some kind of agreement
I might stay with Spectrum (but they charge TOO much for Internet & TV package!).

Also, I have an annual subscription to ESPN+ / SECN+. A friend gave me a ROKU box a couple of weeks ago (I haven't purchased a
subscription). I can watch just about anything now.

So, if you subscribe to Youtube TV & get ESPN+ you should be good to go.

I know they're ripping me off each month, but I so love NCAA football. I'd whine, but truth be known I'd probably eat the cost of they doubled it! :)

Good luck!

Biggest Will Levi’s news over the summer…. Lifetime mayonnaise contract.

Well done Titans.

Can't see the game at all here in Nashville. ABC out, ESPN+ nonfunctional, etc. I HATE the Mouse, ESPN, & all the woke loser carriers. PEAY on y'all. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Chucky.jpg
    Chucky.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: HalfullVol
I watch all of my games through YouTube. Not YouTube TV but just straight out YouTube. I think I am going on my 3rd season doing this. It is generally 30 seconds to a minute behind live action. There is always the possibility of it not being on but I have had good luck so far.
Thanks, didn't know I could watch on YouTube. It's not a quality picture but it is free.

You can honestly just youtube and find a stream. Even if they cancel it another pops right up and they don't cut the feeds as often as you would think.

VN Store

Back