So which team/teams get left out of the playoffs?

There is precedent for a 13-0 G5 school not making the playoff bud
So? Every year is different. There wasn't precedent until it happened, sport. Lmao

Being undefeated has never, ever been a requirement. Winning your conference has never, ever been a requirement. How do you not know this?

FSU shouldn’t show up. Honestly, screw the committee and subsequently ESPN the ratings cash.
That would be a massive and well deserved FU to the committee but I think the conferences got 74 million each last year for the Orange Bowl.

Once the sting wears off for FSU, the money will talk.

I really wanna see them show up motivated and knock off GA.

This SEC pride BS is getting beyond old when all it ever benefits is Bama.

The wild thing is that Florida State is a major name in college football.

Yeah....this is the stupid thing.

There is football outside the Southeast and the SEC fatigue is showing big time.

Not having Bama or GA in the playoffs could have helped to elevate other programs and, more importantly, TV markets.

Ol' Boo and company went another route though.

That would be a massive and well deserved FU to the committee but I think the conferences got 74 million each last year for the Orange Bowl.

Once the sting wears off for FSU, the money will talk.

I really wanna see them show up motivated and knock off GA.

This SEC pride BS is getting beyond old when all it ever benefits is Bama.

Yeah but FSU doesn’t need the money as they are national name. It would truly be amazing if they did no show.

Yeah but FSU doesn’t need the money as they are national name. It would truly be amazing if they did no show.
I wish they would show up and go out to the kick off. As soon as the ball is kicked the entire team walks off the field and leaves. It would be the most dramatic and best college football game ever.

Reactions: sami and tn4elvis
I wish they would show up and go out to the kick off. As soon as the ball is kicked the entire team walks off the field and leaves. It would be the most dramatic and best college football game ever.

Yes because there is no zero reason to ever play a game again because it doesn’t matter per the committee. So if it doesn’t matter, why risk any injury?

Bama just beat a Georgia team that was on a 29 game winning streak.

That pretty much trumps anything that FSU has done all season
Georgia was overrated.

Bama is gonna beat down by Michigan.

The SEC was trash this year. The fact that mizzou has the record it does is a testament to how bad this league is this year.

Georgia was overrated.

Bama is gonna beat down by Michigan.

The SEC was trash this year. The fact that mizzou has the record it does is a testament to how bad this league is this year.
The Big 10 is trash. Two teams at the top and everyone else is mediocre at best. Michigan might be able to beat you if they have your signals. Ohio St can win everything but a big game.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Counting Texas 3 teams in top 6 recruiting against this success is a uphill climb. That’s mainly why I root against SEC teams hoping we can catch up on the Jimmie & Joes so we can really tell if we’re getting out coached or just out played. We are middle of SEC talent wise and will have 2 less ships because of sanctions for couple more years. It’s tough & with sanctions & Okie & Texas coming in doesn’t get any easier.

Both Alabama and Georgia with FSU's schedule are 13-0. Everyone knows that. FSU with either Bama or Georgia schedule won't even be 12-1 with Jordan Travis. You can't discount FSU's horrible conference or their injured qb. Don't feel bad. Some people understand the sport and some don't.
where was FSU’s Heisman trophy winner for the Nat’l Championship game against UT? injured right? UT did not hammer the Criminoles who had a backup, did pretty well w/o Weinke

where was FSU’s Heisman trophy winner for the Nat’l Championship game against UT? injured right? UT did not hammer the Criminoles who had a backup, did pretty well w/o Weinke
I'm glad he wasn't playing because if he was then we would have lost. They were not nearly as good without him. Interesting how that works.

UCLA and Kansas State crapping the bed dramatically helped FSU.

Has Georgia opened as a sixteen point favorite over FSU? And FSU is one of the four best teams in the country?

Alabama will probably be a 10 point favorite over Michigan and Texas will probably be a 10 point favorite over Washington . Number 3 and 4 both favorites over 1 and 2.

VN Store

Back