Softball drama

Could not happened to a more deserving group of Myers girls and his pathetic ex-coach son. Walton would be a close 2nd!!!

Probably upset they weren't able to pickup their order from Hungry Howies

Last edited:
Wow. Haley Fagan looks at least 40 in that mug shot.

"Suspended indefinitely" likely means back for Bama, if not sooner.

If they played @Auburn, I wouldn't be surprised to see Fagen and Martin back later this series. But they didn't travel to SCAR-- even Myers knew that would've looked bad.

"Rumor" on the other boards is that he had an inappropriate relationship with a team member. Also rumored same thing happened at ASU.

It's not a rumor. It's a reason that the Myers clan moved on from ASU and it had apparently happened before at Auburn.

Myers and family are likely done at Auburn at the end of the season and the actions of the players in this situation and a couple of others that have gone unreported show that they know it.

Reactions: 3 people
It's not a rumor. It's a reason that the Myers clan moved on from ASU and it had apparently happened before at Auburn.

Myers and family are likely done at Auburn at the end of the season and the actions of the players in this situation and a couple of others that have gone unreported show that they know it.

Amen!:pepper:

100% agree! I just didn't want to get crucified for not clarifying that it is a rumor that hasn't been admitted by the guilty parties.

What Corey Myers (should've) said? -

"It became clear to me that my relationship with my family needs to be my top priority right now and therefore felt that I must step away (because my wife ain't as keen on me sleeping with coeds as I am).

I thank the Auburn family for everything they have done for my family and myself (especially giving me a plate for the hot coeds buffet).

We absolutely love living on the plains and will forever feel like Auburn is our home (mostly because that's where I will mail the coed child support payments)."

:-/

I had an incident, when I was coaching girl's high school softball, in which an opposing coach got in the face of one of my players. His daughter played for him and apparently my player and his daughter had issues. I went to my player's aide because the other coach should have came to me first. I will not discuss our conversation, however, coaches should never touch opposing players or get in their face.

I don't remember Walton getting into her face. He missed her high five and his hand went into her shoulder. She shoved him and then he turned around to see what had just happened. She said he pushed her and I am no lip reading expert but it appears he said he did not push her and then he walked away. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
IMO, she had a chip on her shoulder and was looking for a fight.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't remember Walton getting into her face. He missed her high five and his hand went into her shoulder. She shoved him and then he turned around to see what had just happened. She said he pushed her and I am no lip reading expert but it appears he said he did not push her and then he walked away. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Agree she probably had chip on her shoulder, but it looked to me like she refused to high five him, he pushed her shoulder, then she reacted. (Apparently this was not the first time she had refused to high five him.)
JMO from watching the video.

Reactions: 1 person

That's what I saw, too. Some think he meant to tap her shoulder; if so, it was very light and not a push. Her shove in the back was aggressive, however. He immediately apologized, said he didn't push her, quickly disengaged and moved on. She went after him-- then lunged at other UF players and fans-- and had to be pulled away by her teammates. It only became headlines because Fagan escalated it. Not a good look for either of them.

It will be interesting to see if that incident and her arrest affect her in the NPF draft. I think her sister was #4 last year, and Haley Fagan was projected to draft high as well.

Just not buying his story, her hand is clearly down, no high five intended, and he makes contact with enough force to push her shoulder back...the video has a close up and you can play it in slo mo. Poor display on both parts, but he is the adult and coach, most important word: coach.IMG_0239.jpg

Had another picture showing her shoulder going back, but for some reason it will only let me post one pic chosen and not let me go back to add another.

In a situation like this, there's almost always fault on both sides and I'm just glad neither of them is associated with UT.

Hey DeerPark, you are a treasure trove of information. Can you give us any insight into the incident involving our Lady Vols that Ms. Thomas is looking into?

VN Store

Back