Soldier in Italy needs help for game

Watch ESPN isn't carrying any of the SEC network games here in Orlando. I have Brighthouse Networks as a cable provider and found out the hard way on Thursday when I tried to pull up the SC/ TAMU game. No bueno. Same thing today with the UK game.

This is unacceptable that our soldiers don't have access to everything they need or want to make their lives a little more like home

I mean, we can put a missile up a mouses ass at 100 miles, but we can't get our soldiers access to CFB games

Reactions: 4 people
I'm seeing that it is showing on AFN sports. I know the feeling. 4 years watching TN via AFN.

FirstRow Watch Live NFL Online. Watch Live NCAA Online. American Football Live Streams

Links not up yet, prob cuz the games not til tomorrow. I will add some more options to this link. BOOKMARK it for future events.

I used this website when I was in Afghanistan, it's really good. The only issue is dealing with the popup ads. But being overseas, the best thing to do is to play Rocky top on your desktop while watching the game on mute. So if the popup ads come up in a background window, you can ignore it. Go Vols!

I always felt with the COLA pay and such that the Military was treated much nicer overseas than stateside. Then when you come back it is like being demoted.

Amongst each other, yes, it's much nicer here, but the Italians are't exactly the most hospitable people for us. You hear a lot of horror stories, guys getting drugged, fights getting picked and knives coming out, etc etc. We don't exactly make it easy for ourselves, though. We are a rowdy bunch. At least try to learn the language and 80% of the people are a lot more tolerant. Otherwise they hate you.

and learning the language, helps tremendously in getting laid, at least know the basics to get around, order food, directions etc....

I'm stationed in Italy, and this will be my first football season without a surefire way to watch games. If anyone can help me with a way to watch the games, particularly tommorrow's game, I'd be appreciative. Unfortunately the AFN doesn't stream the SEC Network, or most games at all, really, and without a TV provider to use for watchESPN, I've been sort of stuck on options.
First Row Sports. But only if you have a mac otherwise you might get a virus

I'm stationed in Italy, and this will be my first football season without a surefire way to watch games. If anyone can help me with a way to watch the games, particularly tommorrow's game, I'd be appreciative. Unfortunately the AFN doesn't stream the SEC Network, or most games at all, really, and without a TV provider to use for watchESPN, I've been sort of stuck on options.

this is not live broadcast but you can get a nicely done DVD of the game from UT.

Our military personnel may subscribe to this UT service by sending their info and address to Link Hudson at Video Services.
DVD's are shipped on Monday after the game. I hope you enjoy.

ghudson1@utk.edu

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back