Song played before kickoffs?

volwarrior33

This has been bothering me since the WKU game and I heard it again working out yesterday. Does anyone know the name of the song they play before we kickoff or return kicks? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1990s FTW!
MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

its lame is what it is..we need a change

nothing else has worked...i say we change the song and see what happens

Top three "bad choices" for Vols pregame.

1. Smokey is on the prowl.
2. Legends of the game reading Maxims at mid field.(Could never get the timing down)
3. Kid Rock circa 1990.

if they're going to play it, play it so people can actually hear it, and have more of an intro.

I'm sure someone already does this, but Hell's Bells would be a good choice. So would Sabotage by the Beasties.

I'm not sure what would be better, but when the B-Ball team was announced to "Enter Sandman" in Bruce's first year...WOW.

sabotage would be nuts....

let the bodies hit the floor..something like that would be intense

"Out on the town looking for a woman gonna give me good love. Anybody want to hang out with me? or burn up with me? She was standing alone over by the jukebox like she's something to sell. I said hey baby what's the going price? She told me to go to hell.....Shot Down in Flames....Shot Down in Flames....Ain't a shame....to be Shot Down in Flames"

AC/DC Shot Down In Flames......holla if ya hear me:)

VN Store

Back