South Carolina 730 SECN

About this. Driving out there for the game, and not sure if I should shell out $45 for upper level now, or wait to see what's handed out there. Any advice?
I've got tickets, but I've always been able to buy cheap tickets there when I've needed to.

About this. Driving out there for the game, and not sure if I should shell out $45 for upper level now, or wait to see what's handed out there. Any advice?

Just wait and they will be much cheaper! Watch on vivid and the closer the game gets the lower the prices. Chicken fans have had enough after aTm. Looks and sounds like Florida 2.0 with the champ!

The times Ive gone-still plenty of cheap tickets outside the stadium!

yep. hate where this game is on the schedule, cause i do think this team is very beatable at this point in the season. we'll need to come out of the bama game healthy, and be prepared to get over that game pretty quick.

hard for me pick this game right now. they're getting their bye exactly when they need it. and we've never beaten Muschamp.

match up wise though, there's some opportunities for us to do well. Samuel is obviously a difference maker...and they're not bad in the run game. defensively, they're sneaky good, and a lot like us, have some freshmen in the secondary playing well.

should be a very competitive game...will need another mistake free (or at least kept to very bare minimum) game on the road, at night.

hope TN fans do show up, en masse. there were empty seats at willams bryce last weekend for the aTm game.

Agree with your take; SC is a decent team - they've played just about equal level talent as our VOLS have and the stats are pretty much dead even. UGA game is their ugliest one, while UF is ours. Their D is pretty stout and gave TAMU all they wanted last weekend; however, not convinced the aggies have a stellar O.

UA will likely be ugly for our boys; coaches and players have to get past that and be ready to repeat the level of intensity and confidence gained at AU. Their bye and playing at home just may be enough, but I still think this is a winnable game for our VOLS.

Agree with your take; SC is a decent team - they've played just about equal level talent as our VOLS have and the stats are pretty much dead even. UGA game is their ugliest one, while UF is ours. Their D is pretty stout and gave TAMU all they wanted last weekend; however, not convinced the aggies have a stellar O.

UA will likely be ugly for our boys; coaches and players have to get past that and be ready to repeat the level of intensity and confidence gained at AU. Their bye and playing at home just may be enough, but I still think this is a winnable game for our VOLS.
i think aTm's offense is pretty good actually, and wouuld be a test for most any defense they face, as evidenced by some of the teams they've arleady played...that supposedly have pretty good defenses.

i think aTm's offense is pretty good actually, and wouuld be a test for most any defense they face, as evidenced by some of the teams they've arleady played...that supposedly have pretty good defenses.

They're not anemic, but not sure how good they are. Outside of the cupcakes they haven't done much on O; just enough to win or make a run at it....with the exception of UA game. But maybe it was the D's they faced.

i haven't been to WB in a long time for a game. just never was impressed with the location. it's in an industrial park. we tail gated in a warehouse parking lot. maybe it's changed since then...i liked hte stadium, and i thought the atmosphere inside was good. but we won, so i felt good about it. lol.
I've never been inside/attended a game at WB but been around the stadium when I've visited Columbia. They've tried to make the area around the stadium a little more appealing for tailgating and added some green areas, but you are right, it is located a little out from the city and the campus in an industrial-type zone. When South Carolina is good and playing in a big game, it sounds loud on TV. I don't really expect an extremely hostile environment though for this game, perhaps a little more hostile than the Auburn game.

I'm going to the game this year and expect to be driven crazy by that rooster crowing over the loudspeaker. It even drives me crazy on TV.

I've never been inside/attended a game at WB but been around the stadium when I've visited Columbia. They've tried to make the area around the stadium a little more appealing for tailgating and added some green areas, but you are right, it is located a little out from the city and the campus in an industrial-type zone. When South Carolina is good and playing in a big game, it sounds loud on TV. I don't really expect an extremely hostile environment though for this game, perhaps a little more hostile than the Auburn game.

I'm going to the game this year and expect to be driven crazy by that rooster crowing over the loudspeaker. It even drives me crazy on TV.
yeah, i remember the rooster crow. wasn't a fan.

Auburn was quiet for the most part, but I fully expect this to be loud as they have been waiting for a home night game (Marshall was supposed to be night but it was cancelled). Plus SC needs this win to be bowl eligible. They will bring it this game.

The area around the stadium is much nicer than it used to be. The tailgating is better. The train car tailgating is pretty interesting. Went in one on my last trip that is one of SCs high end boosters.

Stadium enviroment is decent. Not in the top level of SEC tho.

SCAR takes a qtr or 2 off every game then comes storming back. The key will be to score as much as possible when they take off and hold on when they come back!

VN Store

Back