South Carolina will be ANOTHER noon kickoff

I’ve got a little one, so I’m personally glad we have more noon games. Also we’re not a top team, so we get the less popular slots.

I still can’t figure out how we wound up as the night game against Florida…
The night game was scheduled by ESPN to favor the gators.

The only thing I ask is for the good lord to please not let a South Carolina fan sit behind me again and yell "Let's Go Cawwwwwks" for the entire length of the game in the most absurd southern accent ever like that woman did during Butch's last year.

So of the games we’ve been scheduled this year:

BG - Thursday night
Pitt - Noon
TN Tech - Noon
Florida - 7PM
Mizzou - Noon
South Carolina - Noon

4 of 6.

What in the world?
Not a lot of companies lining up with prime time advertising money for 2 irrelevant programs with budget coaching staffs. Just the reality of where we are.

If we start winning again, we will get better times. Be glad we are still on TV and getting the times we get.

Meh, Arkansas and Georgia play this weekend in a battle of top 15 teams. Noon kickoff. I bet the UGA fans are ticked.

In exchange for boat loads of cash, the conference and its member institutions signed away their scheduling rights to their TV overlords. It sucks, tbh, but it’s all about that tv revenue.

Reactions: VolinMC and 08Vol
Cue the "we're so bad what do you expect" posts.

Okay, so, in the family dinner that's Saturday college football... we're the appetizer.

Right now we're that spinach artichoke dip that your aunt has been bringing for 20 years.

But Heupel keeps stirring his secret sauce, and sooner or later it's gonna click as we'll be the crockpot chicken wings that everyone's still talking about on Monday.

Reactions: 08Vol
Meh, Arkansas and Georgia play this weekend in a battle of top 15 teams. Noon kickoff. I bet the UGA fans are ticked.

In exchange for boat loads of cash, the conference and its member institutions signed away their scheduling rights to their TV overlords. It sucks, tbh, but it’s all about that tv revenue.

Yeah, it is hard to change TV times in the same season (it can happen but it is less often). Most are setup based on preseason. No one predicted Arkansas would be this successful.

Yeah, it is hard to change TV times in the same season (it can happen but it is less often). Most are setup based on preseason. No one predicted Arkansas would be this successful.
Certain games are setup in the preseason. Most game times are set up 2 weeks in advanced. Nobody really expected Arkansas to be where they are or to beat aTm. CBS was picking Ole Miss vs Bama regardless. It’s a sexier pick because of Kiffin and Saban.

Certain games are setup in the preseason. Most game times are set up 2 weeks in advanced. Nobody really expected Arkansas to be where they are or to beat aTm. CBS was picking Ole Miss vs Bama regardless. It’s a sexier pick because of Kiffin and Saban.

It is still the best matchup as well.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I would think the players would love it. Get up at a reasonable time, get some chow loosen up and boom it's game time. No waiting until 6 pm watching other games all day, getting more nervous. Nah give me the noon game any day.

It’s a sexier pick because of Kiffin and Saban.

Sexier? Yeah, whatever.
Eap8JovWoAA9Zcc

Eap8L4bXkAIKSLl

VN Store

Back