South Florida Vols

wesleydmartin

Founder/Head Brewer @ Orchestrated Minds Brewing
Just a heads up, if anyone is living in or visiting South Florida during the season, swing by my brewery , Orchestrated Minds Brewing in Fort Lauderdale for a free brew while you watch the game! (Your first pour is always on me on game day) just mention vol nation or wear your Vol gear with pride! (Mods feel free to move this to the Pub if you think it doesn't belong in this particular forum)

Cheers,
Wes
Owner and Head Brewer

Just a heads up, if anyone is living in or visiting South Florida during the season, swing by my brewery , Orchestrated Minds Brewing in Fort Lauderdale for a free brew while you watch the game! (Your first pour is always on me on game day) just mention vol nation or wear your Vol gear with pride! (Mods feel free to move this to the Pub if you think it doesn't belong in this particular forum)

Cheers,
Wes
Owner and Head Brewer
Bummer, I’m about to board a flight from Fort Lauderdale back home to Nashville/Sumner County. Been down for work and praying for an on time arrival so I can catch all of the game. Will be sure to visit next time!

Reactions: wesleydmartin
Bummer, I’m about to board a flight from Fort Lauderdale back home to Nashville/Sumner County. Been down for work and praying for an on time arrival so I can catch all of the game. Will be sure to visit next time!
Good luck catching a flight.

Awesome we cant wait to catch ya next time, fly safe buddy!

We (OMB) will be in Knoxville for homecoming and the XUL Beer company Kill The Lights Festival in October

Cheers,
Wes
Owner and Head Brewer
Hey I'm in Coral Springs...Can't make it tonight but i'll try and make it some saturdays for sure.

Thanks for the invitation. I'm up in Sebastian about 125 mi North and don't know of any Vol-friendly taverns around here. I might have to ride down, and share the excitement there.

Reactions: SpecialKVolfan20

Cheers,
Wes
Owner and Head Brewer
I just spent a week down there, wife had surgery in Weston at the Cleveland clinic. We stayed in pembroke pines, but I had a couple of days to venture around. Awesome area, but traffic is horrible 🤣. I gotta go back next week and get her, hopefully none of the storms develop. I don't drink, but I would've dropped by for a water and a Go Vols!

Cheers,
Wes
Owner and Head Brewer
Hey Wes, I live in Wellington I will be down for a gameday wearing all my orange of course. Thanks for the open invite can't wait to meet you and see your place.

VFL...GBO!

I just spent a week down there, wife had surgery in Weston at the Cleveland clinic. We stayed in pembroke pines, but I had a couple of days to venture around. Awesome area, but traffic is horrible 🤣. I gotta go back next week and get her, hopefully none of the storms develop. I don't drink, but I would've dropped by for a water and a Go Vols!
Small world, I used to work for that stryker rite there at the clinic, working on the MAKO robot which assisted doctors in hip and knee replacements among other things! Next Time swing by, we are much more east! Cheers! And yeah traffic is always tough, even more so outwest with the suburbia and transit from east to west for work!

Reactions: joevol33
Hey I'm in Coral Springs...Can't make it tonight but i'll try and make it some saturdays for sure.

hey man im in Springs too. where do you catch a game if you are out? we usually hit up coral springs ale house. I definitely want to hit up the brewery soon!

Reactions: VOLnMiami

Cheers,
Wes
Owner and Head Brewer
Very Cool !!!! Thanks for the invite

On a side note, do you distribute your beer locally? If so, where can I find it? I'd love to give it a try, always looking for tasty beers.

hey man im in Springs too. where do you catch a game if you are out? we usually hit up coral springs ale house. I definitely want to hit up the brewery soon!
I go to the Ale House now and then...Been awhile...I haven't found too many places to watch the Tennessee games down here sadly so I usually just stay at home and watch....If I knew there was a lot of people at a particular place then yeah I would for sure go there for some games....I've heard the brewery is really cool too.

I go to the Ale House now and then...Been awhile...I haven't found too many places to watch the Tennessee games down here sadly so I usually just stay at home and watch....If I knew there was a lot of people at a particular place then yeah I would for sure go there for some games....I've heard the brewery is really cool too.

I plan on making a trip to the brewery either the Mizzou or USC game.

I plan on making a trip to the brewery either the Mizzou or USC game.
I'll be at a wedding for the Mizzou game or on my way back from it I should say but I may check out the brewery for the USC game if I don't have to work that saturday.

Cheers,
Wes
Owner and Head Brewer
I’ll see you tomorrow! Not for the free beer but to support my Vols both on the field and in business

On a side note, do you distribute your beer locally? If so, where can I find it? I'd love to give it a try, always looking for tasty beers.
We are slowly getting into distribution, in the next few months you will see more of our products out and about, we just scaled up last month to produce 4 times as much product, for the first three years we just did in house pours with cans and bottles to go! I'll be sure to update when we secure a few bars and taprooms where you can get our products thru out Florida! Cheers

Reactions: tbh
We are slowly getting into distribution, in the next few months you will see more of our products out and about, we just scaled up last month to produce 4 times as much product, for the first three years we just did in house pours with cans and bottles to go! I'll be sure to update when we secure a few bars and taprooms where you can get our products thru out Florida! Cheers
@wesleydmartin Hey dude hope all is going well with the Brewery, will you all be open for the UConn game this Saturday? wanted to swing by and catch the game with my brother and pops. thanks!

Reactions: tbh

VN Store

Back