Southern Cal

Given an indefinite leave of absence. Sounds like they will be looking for a new coach next year.

I really bad for this man. Battling a serious addiction. It's ruined his marriage, now ruining his career. I'll pray that he gets help to turn it around. Everyone deserves a second chance

Reactions: 4 people
I really bad for this man. Battling a serious addiction. It's ruined his marriage, now ruining his career. I'll pray that he gets help to turn it around. Everyone deserves a second chance

Agreed, didn't know it was that serious

Pray for the man.

Sarkisian is getting a very hot seat right now. There are rumors that i've seen online that has Chip Kelly coaching USC in 2016

Drunk during a game....you can't make this stuff up.....now boooyz you git out thar and hiccup get that turd in Tha toilet hiccup

Reactions: 1 person
Pat Hayden needs to resign. He paid a search firm quite a bit of money for them to find a coach and it ended up being a guy that was Kiffin 2.0 and also happened to be a former assistant. He didn't need a search firm for that.

not sure about that but i remember our joke when watching the game was **** johnny go get another shot of Jack and kick em in the ass to get em going...LOL

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back