SRO allow camping chairs?

Mbarton36

Bought tickets off of stub hub that claimed “left field” not “SRO” but wondering if camping chairs are allowed in SRO section? My parents will be visiting for the weekend and they are both 69 yrs old. This will be our first time going to UT baseball. I’ve heard if it’s not packed you can find seats somewhere else but wanted to look into bringing chairs.

Thanks

I don't think you can bring anything into the stadium. Left field has seating so you have assigned seats.

Bought tickets off of stub hub that claimed “left field” not “SRO” but wondering if camping chairs are allowed in SRO section? My parents will be visiting for the weekend and they are both 69 yrs old. This will be our first time going to UT baseball. I’ve heard if it’s not packed you can find seats somewhere else but wanted to look into bringing chairs.

Thanks
What game is this for? I maybe able to help.

Thanks
Hi, Did you look at your tickets again? LF is seats.

Hi, Did you look at your tickets again? LF is seats.
The tickets were listed as “left field” but once I purchased them and grabbed them off ticket master they said SRO General Admission. I know they added more seating down the left field side but I didn’t want to show up to the game unprepared and ask my parents to stand up for the entire game if they aren’t up for it.

The tickets were listed as “left field” but once I purchased them and grabbed them off ticket master they said SRO General Admission. I know they added more seating down the left field side but I didn’t want to show up to the game unprepared and ask my parents to stand up for the entire game if they aren’t up for it.
Dang thats messed up if they were listed as not SRO. I think y’all might be able to find some seats for the Missouri series though. LSU would be much tougher. Hope your parents can find a spot to sit!

Reactions: Mbarton36
Dang thats messed up if they were listed as not SRO. I think y’all might be able to find some seats for the Missouri series though. LSU would be much tougher. Hope your parents can find a spot to sit!
They might be okay, but forecasted for 78 degrees. My dad isn’t great in a ton of sun but I’m glad this forum is around to bounce things off of different people.

Also considering waiting until day before and seeing if tickets for confirmed seats come down in asking price. Thanks everyone!

They might be okay, but forecasted for 78 degrees. My dad isn’t great in a ton of sun but I’m glad this forum is around to bounce things off of different people.

Also considering waiting until day before and seeing if tickets for confirmed seats come down in asking price. Thanks everyone!

You are in the right place. Have faith and keep up with the “tickets for sale or free” thread at the top. In addition, for the weekends, there are scalpers. I wish yall the best of luck.

You are in the right place. Have faith and keep up with the “tickets for sale or free” thread at the top. In addition, for the weekends, there are scalpers. I wish yall the best of luck.
I’ve heard at some games there are a good amount of empty seats of season ticket holders that don’t go to a particular game. We just moved to East TN last year and haven’t been to a UT baseball game yet. Had good luck with football and a few basketball games but I was surprised at the asking price of a lot of tickets on secondary. Will keep looking for additional tickets.

Reactions: vol66
I’ve heard at some games there are a good amount of empty seats of season ticket holders that don’t go to a particular game. We just moved to East TN last year and haven’t been to a UT baseball game yet. Had good luck with football and a few basketball games but I was surprised at the asking price of a lot of tickets on secondary. Will keep looking for additional tickets.
If you have standing room only tickets for this weekend against LSU then you will be standing with a lot of others also doing the same thing. Do not expect any open seats. This is the biggest series of the year by far, and LSU baseball fans travel everywhere. If you need a seat, you need to sell your SRO tix and buy tickets that include an actual seat. Also, if you think the prices this weekend are high, it's good you did not see super regional prices in '21 and '22.

Reactions: vol66 and Mbarton36

Yeah!
Don't get me started on the donors who apparently use their tickets as jewelry or shelf lining.

Yeah!
Don't get me started on the donors who apparently use their tickets as jewelry or shelf lining.
Would love to get season tickets and actually go to the games. I wasn’t lucky this year at however few were available. Coming from the northeast, I would never had imagined tickets to college baseball games would be so expensive!

Reactions: vol66
Would love to get season tickets and actually go to the games. I wasn’t lucky this year at however few were available. Coming from the northeast, I would never had imagined tickets to college baseball games would be so expensive!
It's only beginning! Next year my pair for baseball will cost more than my pair for football. This really blew my mind.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back