'22 Stanford transfer DT Jaxson Moi (Tennessee)

What happened to Chandavian Bradley? I thought this kid was a very high ranked defense guy who should be in the rotation at edge or somewhere else on the defensive side of the ball? Did he move positions? Where does he fit next season or has he not developed like most thought by now and is depth?
I was focused on the interior DL with that post…I mentioned the SDEs because they slide inside sometimes…but Bradley is a WDE all the way…

As far as his development…IMO he’s gaining weight and learning the game at this level…but he’ll need to carve out a role in our loaded WDE rotation in the coming year or I could see him transferring…we’ll see how it goes but IMHO he definitely has the physical talent to earn some playing time

Stanford defensive line transfer Jaxson Moi committed to Tennessee football on Sunday afternoon coming off his weekend visit to Knoxville.

At 6-foot-2, 303-pounds, Moi brings serious versatility to Tennessee. Moi started most os his 12 games at defensive tackle for Stanford last season but he also played nose tackle and strongside defensive end for the Cardinal.

There ya go. So two more portal spots we’re looking to fill….
We're at 84 for next year, currently. We'll probably lose at least one guy after Spring because I believe 83 is the max we want to go with for next year. We need to trim at least two because of the NCAA ruling. But as far as things go, we're not really limited on how many more we can take as long as we lose some after Spring. We just need to be at 83 (possibly 82) by the time the roster for next season is set. The thing to remember, we're at a point where we'll have to lose some to get some.

VN Store

Back