Sutton

That was a heck of a lick. Wish we had someone show a pulse on defense. Byrd actually hasn't done much this year. Our top 3 WR's are

Pharoh Cooper 553 yards 6tds
Nick Jones 406 yards 4tds
Shaq Roland. 300 yards 4tds
Mike Davis has become a threat at receiving the last few games and he has 223 yards and a td receiving. If you guys find a way to shut down both Davis and Cooper then I wouldn't be shocked to see you blow us out.

Two players come to mind thy can do this. Aj Johnson for Davis an cam sutton for cooper.

That was a heck of a lick. Wish we had someone show a pulse on defense. Byrd actually hasn't done much this year. Our top 3 WR's are

Pharoh Cooper 553 yards 6tds
Nick Jones 406 yards 4tds
Shaq Roland. 300 yards 4tds
Mike Davis has become a threat at receiving the last few games and he has 223 yards and a td receiving. If you guys find a way to shut down both Davis and Cooper then I wouldn't be shocked to see you blow us out.

If they stick Sutton on Cooper, you can go ahead and expect him to be shut down all night. Sutton's hands are a ball magnet and quarterbacks hate throwing towards him. Amari Cooper technically only beat him once last week. The first touchdown of his was on a ridiculously dirty late substitution by Alabama that should have been called by the refs. It was blatantly obvious.

If they stick Sutton on Cooper, you can go ahead and expect him to be shut down all night. Sutton's hands are a ball magnet and quarterbacks hate throwing towards him. Amari Cooper technically only beat him once last week. The first touchdown of his was on a ridiculously dirty late substitution by Alabama that should have been called by the refs. It was blatantly obvious.

We will see. Does Tennessee use alot of man coverage on defense?

We will see. Does Tennessee use alot of man coverage on defense?

Yeah, they do.

One of the reasons why they struggled against Bama in the first quarter was because they moved to a zone defense that they don't normally run and it showed. Once we got back to doing what we are good at, we held them to 7 points in 3 quarters.

Thanks for the info. Auburn used man on us and we ate them alive but it appears you guys are a way better defense. I know we dropped 38 on Georgia who has a top 20 defense. Im really glad we face good defenses like you guys and Florida before we head to Clemson. Will show us how good or bad our offense is.

Yeah, they do.

One of the reasons why they struggled against Bama in the first quarter was because they moved to a zone defense that they don't normally run and it showed. Once we got back to doing what we are good at, we held them to 7 points in 3 quarters.

Spot on. Plus bama kept running on wide receivers late in the play clock and refs didn't do their jobs by letting us sub which spotted them about 20 points in the first half.

Reactions: 1 person
Cam is the Peyton Manning of defense. Never can watch enough film. Difference between the good and the great

Is this your best corner?
Yep

kevin-hart-teachers-when-students-walk-in-you-gon-learn-today.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I thought about divorcing my wife so I could ask Cam if he would be my Best Man for my next victim!!:crazy::dance2::pepper::mf_surrender:

VN Store

Back