Swampgas Meltdown

BC, wasn't it you adamantly hating on Butch and the staff a week or so ago? I hope that crow was as big as a condor

Oh I still think Debord and Mahoney should be given walking papers, and if Butch retains them they will tank him in the long run.

We had less bone head offensive calls this game though, but there were still several passes behind the Los and run up the middle on 3rd and long that have become classic Debord. Happy that Florida wasn't able to capitalize on our mistakes.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh I still think Debord and Mahoney should be given walking papers, and if Butch retains them they will tank him in the long run.

We had less bone head offensive calls this game though, but there were still several passes behind the Los and run up the middle on 3rd and long that have become classic Debord. Happy that Florida wasn't able to capitalize on our mistakes.

You mean every play wasn't a touchdown? Lol. Debord did fine this game. Even the announcers were praising him in the second half.

Reactions: 13 people
You mean every play wasn't a touchdown? Lol. Debord did fine this game. Even the announcers were praising him in the second half.

No. I mean we are 3rd and 18, and call a screen pass behind the Los. Or we call a run up the middle on 3rd and 11.

It didn't make any sense last season, and it doesn't now either.

Luckily we weren't in very many third and long situations in the second half since the receivers remembered how to catch.

No. I mean we are 3rd and 18, and call a screen pass behind the Los. Or we call a run up the middle on 3rd and 11.

Luckily we weren't in very many third and long situations in the second half since the receivers remembered how to catch.

Just enjoy the win.

Do you watch football? None of that is uncommon. But yea you probably know more then 90% of the OC in the country

Reactions: 3 people
Do you watch football? None of that is uncommon. But yea you probably know more then 90% of the OC in the country

Feel free to name some of OCs who make calls like that.

Regardless. Debord did better in the second half of this game, than he has in the entirety of the first three. Props to him for putting the offense in a position to be successful.

Feel free to name some of OCs who make calls like that.

Regardless. Debord did better in the second half of this game, than he has in the entirety of the first three. Props to him for putting the offense in a position to be successful.

Debord called a fine game. We wanted to play field position and we did. And it worked. Somebody on here owes Jumper an apology. He got us lined up really well especially in the 2nd half...Debord by the way especially mixed it up in the 2nd half. Great job

VN Store

Back