Talk of an alternate helmet?

new-nike-west-virginia-football-uniforms-gray-01.jpeg
these are what West Virginia wore with the grey uniforms -- leave the orange power T and it would look pretty good IMO

hmm so they look like West Virginia instead of UT ?

sorry i just had to say that :)

as you can tell,i don't like the Grey,there are hundreds of different ways to use the Orange and White ,why change colors ?

I don't understand the "We're 0-2 in those jerseys." logic. In that case, we should have changed our entire color scheme a while back.

Reactions: 1 person
The fact that DeerPark hasn't made any comments in this thread could be very telling.

One has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Most fans and pretty much every single player wants them. That is why there are alternate unis.

This and the fact it also is a way of making more money. People buy them period.

The fact that DeerPark hasn't made any comments in this thread could be very telling.

He has already "Not" denied the rumor, if you will. Im sure he is purposefully not posting because he isn't going to talk about the new helmet or he just doesn't know what it will look like.

So if I were a betting man I should bet on us having an alternate helmet?

Fan concept I've seen:

aSbtQux.png

Those are the helmets for Nike's Navy outfits (blue for grey, gold for orange, anchor for T). Those with the smokey grey uniforms would be incredible.

If not UF, then mizzou....Bama game shud be orange and white

VN Store

Back