Taxslayer Bowl: Vols vs Georgia Tech

The KNS beat reporter qouted the CEO of the taxslayer bowl the other day and said there is a clause in their contract where a team cannot return to that bowl for at least two years.

Minnesota or Nebraska the talking heads predict. I hope Nebraska. Good measuring stick.

Has a team ever had back to back losses to a team?

The only reason I could see this matchup happening is that the football Gods want to find a new way to punish Tennessee fans.

Lol Wylo you are out of control these days dude

Minnesota or Nebraska the talking heads predict. I hope Nebraska. Good measuring stick.

The measuring is done. We've come up short as far as expectations are concerned. I am waiting to see how Butch Jones spins this "Music City Bowl" bid into a positive. Should be interesting.

It's so much better than no bowl at all. Take away the injuries and it would have been us getting waxed by bammer last night.

Again...try no bowl at all and a losing season. That would be better, right?

Because...you know, we might not go to a bowl, and that would really suck?

Did I mention that not going to a bowl sucks?

Maybe if I rub your nose in it enough, you will quit whining. But I doubt it. :eek:lol:

Going to a crappy mcb bowl doesn't improve anything. No one is excited for this. Hell, I bet the team isn't excited for this.

We're regressing. You do understand that, right?

Reactions: 2 people
Going to a crappy mcb bowl doesn't improve anything. No one is excited for this. Hell, I bet the team isn't excited for this.

We're regressing. You do understand that, right?

even though, the team better get excited...if they don't the Huskers will hand their head to them on a platter...along with the rear parts too...:)

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back