Team Meeting - Any Leaking News

I'm just being realistic and not getting my hopes up to be let down. I'd rather be surprised
Ahhh. Now i get you. Your behavior lately has been making me scratch head.

So yeah. You're right. 5 year rebuild minimum. Doc Holiday from Marshall is free 😉😉😉👍

With the penalties, the NCAA may place on Tennessee, what Coach or AD would walk into this "Crap of A Storm"?

Ask Clay Travis. He claims that maybe 5 coaches have contacted him to help them get the job. No names mentioned of course. I call BS.

It would be nice to be able to get Napier or Chadwell.Both Tennessee homes.Young,growing as coaches,with the fire to keep slugging till they get to the top.Why was Blackburns name not included in the list of AD prospects?

Reactions: 25801VOL
What do you want the Chancellor to do?

She gets word of serious violations. She investigates and obviously found stuff that was beyond the "bubble" of UT (Mims at GA had the goods on us,) she hires lawyers to cover UT's hiney from the NCAA REALLY dropping the hammer on the program for not investigating, the lawyers do what lawyers do and turn over rocks and find bunches of worms.

Options at that point are:
turtle and let the NCAA bring the hammer
OR
appease the NCAA and do damage control.

Seriously, what would you want from her?
Deny Deny Deny until you can't! Ask Florida.....

Reactions: sccshortstop
What do you want the Chancellor to do?

She gets word of serious violations. She investigates and obviously found stuff that was beyond the "bubble" of UT (Mims at GA had the goods on us,) she hires lawyers to cover UT's hiney from the NCAA REALLY dropping the hammer on the program for not investigating, the lawyers do what lawyers do and turn over rocks and find bunches of worms.

Options at that point are:
turtle and let the NCAA bring the hammer
OR
appease the NCAA and do damage control.

Seriously, what would you want from her?
tenor.gif

Reactions: SayUWantAreVOLution
Maybe... seems that way now and likely but who knows maybe a football angel will **** a magic rainbow on us after years of hopeless faith in Tennessee.
A rebuild could potentially be fun if they’re capable of making the right AD and HC hires. That’s a big if... history isn’t on our side here.
At least kiffin would Trash talk . I loved it . Remember you will end up pumping gas in sc. ?
?

Did she sigh off on the extension and raise to Mr. Pruitt

Better yet, if there never was an investigation would she and Fulmer have been standing up there yesterday, announcing the dismissal of Pruitt based on his on field performance alone? If the answer is no, I'm not sure if anything has really changed on the hill. Time will tell I suppose.

Reactions: sccshortstop
There has been a break in the meeting. Word is that many of the players wanted to take a break and order some Happy Meals.

There has been a break in the meeting. Word is that many of the players wanted to take a break and order some Happy Meals.

Not gonna lie, I’ll grab a happy meal when I don’t want a full meal, get a cheeseburger and extra fries, and a toy which lately if we’re being honest have sucked.

Plus it’s less than a regular meal would be, save a little

VN Store

Back