'21 Temple Transfer CB Jalen McMurray (Tennessee)

The latest "Ms. Runner Up" we've gotten due to the pageant winner not being able to fulfill her duties. Portal recruiting is going swimmingly!

Last edited:
I must be missing why this a boom-worthy addition, other than the fact that we need warm bodies in the secondary. When I look at these stats, I’m far more concerned than I am impressed, especially since he seemed to be better in 2022 than in 2023. Please, someone who understands this transfer better than I do, explain to me why we’re booming here.
View attachment 608514
I don't know his game specifically but normally when you're a good corner people throw away from you. This gets amplified if the guy on the other side is a lot worse than you. 2022 people were testing him 2023 they decided to look for greener pastures? The perfect cornerback would have 0 ints 0 pbus and few tackles. Because no one goes that way. In 2023 McMurray was second in tackles among CB's on that team. As a team they had 3 picks 2022 he was first on the team among corners for tackles and had 1 of their 6 picks. It just looks like opposing teams picked on the other side more often?

Reactions: Exiled

VN Store

Back