Tennessee at Georgia Game 3 Thread - 12 PM - SECN/ESPN3

dos-equis-most-interesting-guy-in-the-world-300x300.jpeg

I can't always watch eight hours of college baseball but when I do....

I watch SEC Baseball...

s-l225.jpg

CHEERS!!! Mississippi State University

SEC Regular Season Champs

GBO!!!

Haha. A little bit ago I had to step out into the great outdoors for the first time today. Sad really.

Congrats Vols. See you in Hoover.

Read somewhere that there have never been as many as 5 SEC teams to finish 18-12 or better in the conference. This year there were seven.

Six teams hit 40 regular season wins.

Lots of people nationwide have no idea how strong this conference really is--even with all the attention that it gets.

Reactions: 2 people
Congrats Vols. See you in Hoover.

Read somewhere that there have never been as many as 5 SEC teams to finish 18-12 or better in the conference. This year there were seven.

Six teams hit 40 regular season wins.

Lots of people nationwide have no idea how strong this conference really is--even with all the attention that it gets.

Well, Diamond, I reckon we just need to go out and earn it, hope we can be of some help in that regard.

Went to vandy-auburn this afternoon in Nashville. Odd but warm feeling hoping for auburn to lose following the Vols defeating Georgia. Had tickets to Hoover long before Vols were."in", but now it is sweet that Tennessee will be there! GO BIG ORANGE! :clapping:

Went to vandy-auburn this afternoon in Nashville. Odd but warm feeling hoping for auburn to lose following the Vols defeating Georgia. Had tickets to Hoover long before Vols were."in", but now it is sweet that Tennessee will be there! GO BIG ORANGE! :clapping:

Got the kid in tow this time Sax! Gonna be fun!

Reactions: 1 person
Watching the replay and it was never said in the thread I don't think...Cox started because the team voted him the starter. It was his best outing in a while, good for him. Soto was a HOSS this weekend too.

Just some props before calling it a night.

GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back