Tennessee at Missouri Game 1 Thread - 4 PM - ESPN3

Strange game...we should be used to it by now...well, two more to go...see how we bounce back...:good!::rock::rock:
Have a good night and don't eat too much...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

We have to win the next two or no sec tournament IMO they should have won this one! It seems like they always seem to find a way to lose

We blew the heck out of this one didn't we?

It was a weird game...probably the weirdest, worst officiated, game of the year...not making excuses...we had chances to win it...we had 2 HBP where the ump made the batter come back...one was a missed call, the other was questionable...looking back...the second one was kind of a big deal, though I didn't really think about it when it happened...

If I didn't know better I would have thought Bergeron was running the show today...

I still don't get bringing DCam in and making him bunt...just weird, the whole thing...

WOW! UF ties the game in the top of the 9th with a solo shot....Holbrook looks like he is gonna puke...good baseball game.

Supposedly JJ Swartz hit one farther earlier in the game.

yeah I missed that one watching the Auburn/Kentucky game...of course Auburn wins, so if the SEC tourney was today, we'd be out. But it was bad baseball so I switched over to this game, glad I did.

VN Store

Back