Tennessee by 15 over Vandy?

Vandy will want to spoil our season, I hope we hang 50 on em!!!!

SxmBhFG.gif

I think Tennessee wins 35-14 over Vanderbilt
I don't think Vandy will score 14. I think UT will pump their offensive stats and score over 40.

UT and particularly JG just torched what were the SEC's two best pass D's. UK is still the SEC's best pass D both in all games and vs the SEC. Vandy is 12th in pass D in all games and 8th vs the SEC.

Compounding this for them.... they have the worst O in the SEC by more than 50 yds per game. Their best play would be to keep UT off the field. I don't think they can.

Against the SEC they are worst or near worst in virtually every offensive stat. They don't stay on the field averaging an SEC worst .98 first downs per drive... second worst is Arkansas at 1.23. LSU is best with 1.72. They go 3 and out over 34% of the time. They have the lowest yards per play, yds per rush, and yds per pass.

I don't think Vandy will score 14. I think UT will pump their offensive stats and score over 40.

UT and particularly JG just torched what were the SEC's two best pass D's. UK is still the SEC's best pass D both in all games and vs the SEC. Vandy is 12th in pass D in all games and 8th vs the SEC.

Compounding this for them.... they have the worst O in the SEC by more than 50 yds per game. Their best play would be to keep UT off the field. I don't think they can.

Against the SEC they are worst or near worst in virtually every offensive stat. They don't stay on the field averaging an SEC worst .98 first downs per drive... second worst is Arkansas at 1.23. LSU is best with 1.72. They go 3 and out over 34% of the time. They have the lowest yards per play, yds per rush, and yds per pass.
I like when people can provide stats like this. Lazy people like me wouldn’t look up stuff like that. Thanks and good job.

That sounds refreshingly like a good old-fashioned Vanderbilt team, one that excels in the art of losing.

VN Store

Back