Tennessee commit Tanner Ingle says Butch Jones told him to 'find a place to go, quick

It doesn't matter, because we won't have room in the class for anyone who is less than 4-stars after Gruden is announced as the next head coach. Right?

Hopefully this violates a clause in his contract and we won't have to pay his buyout that in no way shape or form he deserves.

I think there is usually some clause in those contracts about doing no harm to the university. This may well fall under that clause. If so... Jones is as stupid as the Memphis writer suggested.

Reactions: 1 person
It doesn't matter, because we won't have room in the class for anyone who is less than 4-stars after Gruden is announced as the next head coach. Right?

I don't know Tanner Ingle personally but I know those who do and he is nothing but a class young man who is academically as strong as they come. I have seen him play live and on film and he is a baller. He may not have more than three stars, but I hope and pray he ends up signing with UT. He is so far beyond three stars it's not even funny.

VN Store

Back