Tennessee fined $100k by SEC

What I can't figure out is Saban tested positive yesterday.....Then negative today. They said on ESPN a few minutes ago if he tests negative 2 more times...each 24 hours a part he can coach against UGA. My math isn't great but how can he test twice 24 hours a part and coach when the game is less than 24 hours away?

The reason you can test positive for coronavirus today and negative for it tomorrow is because the tests are an unreliable load of horse ****. Time to drop the nutty protocols and get back to that thing we call normal life.

Oh no, Pruitt didn’t cover his face with a mask. Never mind all the players running into each other full speed, tackling, blocking, etc. We need to make sure the head coach covers his face! 😂
This Covid mask crap is the dumbest, most illogical pile of sh**. And it’s all just to make people “feel” safer. Can’t believe how people just fall in line with all that garbage.

Oh no, Pruitt didn’t cover his face with a mask. Never mind all the players running into each other full speed, tackling, blocking, etc. We need to make sure the head coach covers his face! 😂
This Covid mask crap is the dumbest, most illogical pile of sh**. And it’s all just to make people “feel” safer. Can’t believe how people just fall in line with all that garbage.
A mask will lessen the amount of the area contaminated with your respiratory ejecta.
A mask makes you keep your nasty ass hands away from your face.
Everyone knows the type masks used will not stop the virus. Says so on the box.
Will masks defeat the virus...NO
Mask use can and does slow the spread.

Last edited:
The reason you can test positive for coronavirus today and negative for it tomorrow is because the tests are an unreliable load of horse ****. Time to drop the nutty protocols and get back to that thing we call normal life.
Understand that...it's been that way from the get go.....The point was based on SEC rules if you get a positive/false positive test then you must isolate until you have 3 negative tests each 24 hours a part.

A mask will lessen the amount of the area contaminated with your respiratory ejecta.
A mask makes you keep your nasty ass hands away from your face.
Everyone knows the type masks used will not stop the virus. Says so on the box.
Will masks defeat the virus...NO
Mask use can and does slow the spread.

The mask mandates lack logic. Why are we forcing the coaches to mask up while they stand on the sidelines, but the players are ok to make physical contact at full speed with no face coverings? What logic is there in that? And I don’t need a mask to know to keep my hands off my face. Are you 5? I actually think the masks make people touch their faces more because they’re trying to adjust the stupid things constantly. The masks are idiotic. If you’re old or vulnerable due to some health condition, stay home as much as possible and take whatever precautions. Everyone else should go on as normal.

The players can tackle, sweat, and spit on each other but the coaches must wear a mask to talk into their head set. What a load of crap.

Oh and Saban plans on coaching 3 days after testing positive. Go figure that one out.

Instead the SEC hand picks the lab they want Saban re tested for COVID and all of sudden he’s negative and will most likely coach Saturday only after 4 days form being positive by 2 test!!!
straight from the SEC office!!
"We are continuing to follow the SEC Return to Activity and Medical Guidance Task Force Protocol for testing asymptomatic positives," Allen said in the statement. "A PCR test was repeated Thursday by the SEC appointed lab and was negative."

VN Store

Back