Tennessee/Georgia Tickets

Absolutely disgusting how many fair weather fans we have and how many are calling it quits on these kids and posting their tickets on the ticket board. No way that many people can just suddenly not make it on a beautiful fall weekend.

I support win or lose and will be there giving my all!!

Absolutely disgusting how many fair weather fans we have and how many are calling it quits on these kids and posting their tickets on the ticket board. No way that many people can just suddenly not make it on a beautiful fall weekend.

Too many fans buying tickets as "investment opportunities" by this point.

I have a scheduling conflict so unable to attend the game. But I don’t blame someone for selling their tickets when hotels are over $400 for a dump motel. Plus, some people can use the proceeds of the ticket sale to help with family expenses. I sold my Tix after the Ky game and will pocket $775 (after fees). And I’ve supported this program since I was a student in 1992.

I know 2 different season ticket holders and that have no kids, but they have 20 season tickets combined between the 4. A lot of season ticket holders add to what they have when they get a chance to upgrade or add more tickets.

Do you think 70,000 different people actually bought 70K tickets? No! It’s more like prolly half to 2/3rds of that number account for the 70,000. Issue now is these same season ticket holders are not selling their tickets through cash exchanges right now and having to post them online. The guys I know I pay through PayPal or Venmo and they send me the tickets to my UT ticket account. Well if there are less people buying that way right now, then they have no choice to put them online at paces like Stubhub.

Don’t worry, The Vols still gonna have 85K to 90K fans there. It will not look like a Vandy home game where the away team had taken over.

I have a scheduling conflict so unable to attend the game. But I don’t blame someone for selling their tickets when hotels are over $400 for a dump motel. Plus, some people can use the proceeds of the ticket sale to help with family expenses. I sold my Tix after the Ky game and will pocket $775 (after fees). And I’ve supported this program since I was a student in 1992.

It’s a 1,000 dollar weekend for those that don’t leave near Knoxville.

Reactions: orangec
I could use 3 for a reasonable price. Got a coworkers son looking at UT front the NE. He is getting a tour on Friday and I will show them around on Saturday.

Tickets are half price now from what they were before Missouri game . Didn't say it would be mostly red . But it will be more red now .
Try s UGA game was over $350 ticket for lower level about 4 weeks ago. Even half that price is still high and not all UGA fans spending $175-$200 when they have the East already locked up regardless. Even the UGA fans that would go to ATL may sit this one out to just save there money for Atlanta. UGA always travels well regardless. It’s gonna be alright

Reactions: Born a VOL
It’s a 1,000 dollar weekend for those that don’t leave near Knoxville.
Exactly. I’ve been driving to and from Nashville every home game b/c of hotel prices. Many hotels require a two nigh minimum for SEC games. With two kids in college with one out of state, I elect not to spend $$ on a hotel.

Parking is about $40 and then you add $20 in concessions, gas, lunch and dinner ……it’s a $150 -$200 day, plus the ticket price.

Has anyone looked at what’s available at these fire sell prices?
If there’s extra red in Neyland it will be in the back of the upper deck in the corners of the end zone.

VN Store

Back