Tennessee is 8-21 the last three years after Feb. 1st

I would use the Butch Jones analogy and just try to be 1-0 for each game remaining in the regular season and tournament play.

Whose peaking right now? Honest question.

In the SEC? Apparently no one.
I'm talking about UT. Aside from Auburn, what other SEC schools were ranked top 15, playing cohesive ball and great defense, to suddenly look Inept and lose one game by 28?

For that matter what other top 20 ranked teams had this polarity shift?

I'm talking about UT. Aside from Auburn, what other SEC schools were ranked top 15, playing cohesive ball and great defense, to suddenly look Inept and lose one game by 28?

Probably Florida earlier in the season, unless the losing by 28 points is the only thing you cared about. Also potentially Kentucky.

Reactions: 1 person

Ohio State was ranked 8th last week, lost by 23 to unranked Ohio State and then lost to Michigan.

Oklahoma was ranked Top 10 at one point and has since lost like 8 straight.

Ohio State was ranked 8th last week, lost by 23 to unranked Ohio State and then lost to Michigan.

Oklahoma was ranked Top 10 at one point and has since lost like 8 straight.

There were the losses to St John’s at home by Duke and Villanova too, and St. John’s was worse than any team we lost to before their bump from those wins.

There were the losses to St John’s at home by Duke and Villanova too, and St. John’s was worse than any team we lost to before their bump from those wins.

Also true...it’s amazing the ignorance of many when it comes to the BB forum. If Tennessee finishes the year by going 1-3 then ok, let’s talk, but right now they’re 2-2 in their last 4....calling that some huge deal is just ignorant when it comes to cbb. Like I said if the Vols can work things out and go 2-2 or better then I’m not too sure many can really complain too much, although I’m sure they will.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back