Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Leach is playing because, well, she’s a Leach. It’s a family affair.. Look around Aubrey is the GA, and Aubrey’s fiancée is the other GA. There’s two more sisters coming, too. Karen’s loyalty to the Leach family keeps West out of the lineup.

Absolutely false. She came here to be a role player for her final season. When West is fully healthy, they will split time or West will DP. But Leach is currently hitting better than at any point at her career and has the third best average on the team.

You can dislike Karen’s decisions if you want, but she’s not playing someone at a position that she hasn’t earned.

Sad --- Today, Gabby Sprang came on for Purdue in the 3rd with runners on 2nd & 3rd and UGA leading 4-0. She faced 5 batters -- walk, single, single, single, double. Then she was removed with UGA leading 10-0.

Sad --- Today, Gabby Sprang came on for Purdue in the 3rd with runners on 2nd & 3rd and UGA leading 4-0. She faced 5 batters -- walk, single, single, single, double. Then she was removed with UGA leading 10-0.
Yeah I watched that she looks like a million dollars out there but can’t get people out

Last edited:
Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Sad --- Today, Callie Turner came in for Arkansas in the top of the 3rd against Longwood. She had a 4-pitch walk, a first-pitch single, a wild pitch to advance the runners, and a 4-pitch walk to load the bases. Haff came on in relief. The lead runner scored before Haff put out the fire.

as Yogi might have said ---- 90% of the game is half mental

Last edited:
Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Sad --- Today, Callie Turner came in for Arkansas in the top of the 3rd against Longwood. She had a 4-pitch walk, a first-pitch single, a wild pitch to advance the runners, and a 4-pitch walk to load the bases. Haff came on in relief. The lead runner scored before Haff put out the fire.

as Yogi might have said ---- 90% of the game is half mental
Callie nor Sprang’s performances surprise me. It’s unfortunate for them but glad it’s not our problem anymore.

Callie nor Sprang’s performances surprise me. It’s unfortunate for them but glad it’s not our problem anymore.
Good ceilings but never maximized the opportunity. Was told Turner never bought into the team workouts and preferred her back home training. Sprang is like a 5* QB who never sees the field and hits the portal a few times.

Good ceilings but never maximized the opportunity. Was told Turner never bought into the team workouts and preferred her back home training. Sprang is like a 5* QB who never sees the field and hits the portal a few times.
I also heard that her Dad was heavily involved and causing problems.

VN Store

Back