Tennessee Nike picture collection

Dear god...

I get out of the hospital and have to come home to this nightmare?

The white jerseys are the worst thing I've ever seen. Hideous in general, the orange collar looks stupid, the number is horribly stretched, the pants look bad. It's all bad. I used to think the all-white unis were our best unis. Now I can't even look at them. Might listen on the radio at this point... nah, I'll still watch, I'm just gonna be blind by the time the game is over. This is atrocious. What in the actual hell. The gray looks like **** too. Orange is okay but wtf, the whole conceptual design of the uniform is trash. The skin tight gross material they use... disgusting.

Dear god...

The white jerseys are the worst thing I've ever seen. Hideous in general, the orange collar looks stupid, the number is horribly stretched, the pants look bad. It's all bad. I used to think the all-white unis were our best unis. Now I can't even look at them. Might listen on the radio at this point... nah, I'll still watch, I'm just gonna be blind by the time the game is over. This is atrocious. What in the actual hell. The gray looks like **** too. Orange is okay but wtf, the whole conceptual design of the uniform is trash. The skin tight gross material they use... disgusting.

So you're sayin' you don't like them?

Dear god...

Your feigned outrage is noted. Weak.

Dear god...

Just a suggestion - get someone to double check your discharge meds........

Reactions: 2 people
Dear god...

Breathe or you may be heading back to the hospital due to a coronary event.

Dear god...

You sure they didn't forget to remove the morphine drip?

Dear god...

Jeez dude, relax. The unis look great, the athletes love em, the recruits love em and, based on early sales which already have us ranked as the #4 Nike school in the country on day one, the fans love em.

And

Adidas gave the exact same uniform to many of its teams.

Nothing exclusive about it.

So, you don't think that, regardless of what Nike and Tennessee float out there regarding "unique", past and present Nike schools haven't had and won't have this shade? If so, I'm sorry for your gullibility.

Note: I too, was upset when I saw other Adidas schools roll out with the gray, but Nike has other gray/anthracite stuff out there too...

Reactions: 1 person
Dear god...

I'm sure you'll like them more when we have a couple of championship rings to accessorize with

I love them. All of them. I wish there were a few more, actually. But I'm happy with the look so far.

Reactions: 1 person
CI2BCtiWgAAkoGa.jpg

"Good afternoon and welcome to Neyland Stadium, home of the University of Oregon at Knoxville!"

I, for one, embrace the suck.

Not even brother. Orange and white and gray....checkerboards.....smoky mountains.....traditions embraced and enhanced....it's all UT.

As far as you "embracing the suck"... what you do in your personal time is on you, none of our business 😁

So, you don't think that, regardless of what Nike and Tennessee float out there regarding "unique", past and present Nike schools haven't had and won't have this shade? If so, I'm sorry for your gullibility.

Note: I too, was upset when I saw other Adidas schools roll out with the gray, but Nike has other gray/anthracite stuff out there too...

I doubt you'll see any others with the Smoky Mountain helmet design or checkerboard motifs.

I really need a replica model of this helmet...like the "mini" model...or a real-size...whatever, I just need it.

Last edited:
I liked the Adidas football jerseys better.

The fade away checkerboard on the pants and helmet are ridiculous.

The top half of the grey jersey is dumb.

I have iffy feelings about the grey helmet (it may grow on me).

I don't like the block T on the pant leg.

The basketball jerseys look cool, though.

Flame away.

Look on the bright side. You don't get to wear any of the uniforms. From what I've seen, the players love them. That's what really matters. You can always find another team to follow with better uniforms.

Not even brother. Orange and white and gray....checkerboards.....smoky mountains.....traditions embraced and enhanced....it's all UT.

As far as you "embracing the suck"... what you do in your personal time is on you, none of our business ��

Ouch :lolabove::lolabove:

I doubt you'll see any others with the Smoky Mountain helmet design or checkerboard motifs.

I completely understand and agree with that. Then again, why would those two features be duplicated with another school? They're completely unique to Tennessee, especially the mountains on the helmets.

The same could be said regarding three unique features about the Adidas jerseys too. The state outline on the back above the name plate, the "Power T" font style numbers and the checkered board stitching pattern within the numbers were all unique details that Adidas introduced. Those three things are just like the two Nike details you mentioned as being unique and none of any of these things would be duplicated because they're, for the most part, only related to Tennessee.

With all of that being said, the topic was the color of the smokey jerseys being duplicated and NOT the other details.

Dear god...

Man....time to change your rag.

Dear god...

I think your making a joke in an overly exaggerated manner here...

But, if not, you need to go back to the hospital to see if they can fix that extreme case of the stupid you've caught.

Love 'em all.....
Would like to see what an orange helmet with white stripe and power T would be like......

In the end....I just want to WIN football games....

GO VOLS! :good!:

VN Store

Back