Tennessee No. 13 in Sporting News preseason poll

11-2 with wins over Bama and Florida. I'd take all day everyday. Kinda sounds like fantasy, but I'd sign up for it without a second thought.

This year....yep. I'd take that. Would be a little upset, just because, if we did that, it would mean we were definitely capable of more. All in all though, would be a really good season.

Look I don't care what you call it. All I know is guys like Barnett were playing way more snaps that they should have.

You tell me why Kyle Phillips was sitting on the bench the entire 4th quarter against Oklahoma?

Like he was a true freshman, second game of the season, Barnett more experienced.

Good grief - had he been in there and made a freshman mistake you would be saying "why was he in the game".

Reactions: 1 person
Like he was a true freshman, second game of the season, Barnett more experienced.

Good grief - had he been in there and made a freshman mistake you would be saying "why was he in the game".

You're wasting your breath...eh fingers. D4H is right and everyone else just doesn't get it...

I figured somewhere between #10-#15 by the polls for pre-season. I thought we might have a slight shot at getting inside the top 10 at around #8 or #9. Doesn't matter anyhow it's what we do with our expectations & what we do with our chance to do something special.

11-2 with wins over Bama and Florida. I'd take all day everyday. Kinda sounds like fantasy, but I'd sign up for it without a second thought.

Really wanna beat this guy's team...

Attachments

• swampdonkey.jpg
    swampdonkey.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 54
Really wanna beat this guy's team...

does it matter more because it's him?

in the last 25 years, it hasn't mattered who's been the coach.

Ron Zook was the last guy we beat, and i think he had a winning record against us. 0fer against muchsamp, 0fer against meyer....only won 4 against SOS.

just beat FL. don't care who's the coach.

Reactions: 2 people
does it matter more because it's him?

in the last 25 years, it hasn't mattered who's been the coach.

Ron Zook was the last guy we beat, and i think he had a winning record against us. 0fer against muchsamp, 0fer against meyer....only won 4 against SOS.

just beat FL. don't care who's the coach.

Ron Zook was 1-2 against Tennessee as a head coach at UF.

He won his first meeting (as a head coach) between the two in 2002, but Tennessee won the meetings in 2003 and 2004.

Since we are back. . . and we are . . . sky is the limit and #13 will hopefully be our lowest ranking all season, rolling into the FL game undefeated and tagging the gators with a loss . . . THEN we'll be on our way!!!

one game at a time . . . I violated my own maxim. . . :p

Since we are back. . . and we are . . . sky is the limit and #13 will hopefully be our lowest ranking all season, rolling into the FL game undefeated and tagging the gators with a loss . . . THEN we'll be on our way!!!

one game at a time . . . I violated my own maxim. . . :p

Hopefully, no way we drop lower.

Jump higher Vols.

It doesn't matter where you start...what matters is where you finish. Preseason 13 is close enough to the top that you can get to 1-4 if you take care of business. That is all that matters.

Parody account? What the hey is going on here?

I don't know, but I'm now thinking of changing my name to kbVol.

Edit: NM....apparently it's not just changing the capitalization of a letter. You also have to misspell a word too. Not sure I can do that.

I don't know, but I'm now thinking of changing my name to kbVol.

Edit: NM....apparently it's not just changing the capitalization of a letter. You also have to misspell a word too. Not sure I can do that.

Lol! If you do Baldy, try not to be as big an argumentative asshat as KBVol, would ya?

Lol! If you do Baldy, try not to be as big an argumentative asshat as KBVol, would ya?

I want to be just like you man. I'm beginning to get nice in my old age. I only cuss people out about one in three post now.

VN Store

Back