Tennessee QB Commit Jarrett Guarantano Trying To Flip Kareem Walker

We need RBs badly. I see it as a greatest position of need right now --- even more so than O-line. Can't see Hurd staying past his Junior season. It's possible that Kamara could bolt after 1-2 years, as well. Walker could come in and have a shot at playing in Year #1.

We just need to be in the running for some good RB's in January when we know if Kamara will be back or not. If hes gone than we'll get atleast 2 studs.

What did I miss?

The old tired. "Afraid of competition" jab...claims it wasn't directed at JG...which insults general intelligence...class gravitating to even more class. (Blue font) b

What did I miss?

Guarantano is "scared of competition," when he just signed on to a school with a locked in QB his freshman season (Dobbs will be here 4 years), and 3 four star prospects signed in the class before him. Buckeye fans are hilariously uninformed :eek:lol:

Reactions: 3 people
The old tired. "Afraid of competition" jab...claims it wasn't directed at JG...which insults general intelligence...class gravitating to even more class. (Blue font) b

Not to mention stepping on the kid's moment by having Wallace commit just before he announced. Douche bridge burning move, imo.

Reactions: 1 person
Not to mention stepping on the kid's moment by having Wallace commit just before he announced. Douche bridge burning move, imo.

Even if you know that he's committing somewhere else you still don't ruin a kid's moment like that. I agree, complete douche move.

Reactions: 2 people
Pretty much on the ear in my opinion. :)

Fyp
something-about-mary-hair-gel-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
That's another reason I like Butch Jones. Doolittle left us thin at O-line and Butch is taking care of that. He will not let us get in bad shape again. All you nega Vols will see. We are about to take over the SEC again. Winning the SEC will get you into the final 4 teams. And when we do that we will be in the running for the big trophy. I really believe we can win the SEC east this year. Then next year we can win the SEC championship.

:rock:...but comparing something to a POS make's it better by default right?

I just saw the film on Walker.....WOW!

I have 100% faith in Jarret and Butch's ability to turn this kid.

Like.... a vampire? Because that would explain Butch's insane recruiting ability. Huh. Plot twist, our coach is of the undead.

Would explain why he seems to be able to stay up all night planning, evaluating and recruiting...

You need to stop talking about Butch being a vampire.

It might be a violation. Lord knows the NCAA is just looking for a reason to bust someone that is not Alabama.

VN Store

Back