Tennessee Softball 2024

The Aggie and the other 2 are a sideshow in the worse iteration possible. Just bad.

Sorry can't stand the Geno announcing crew.

The Aggie wasn't on the broadcast crew but they were were broadcasting (I would call them studio crew) from there all day. The first there crew sucked up to Geno years ago which got them ESPN. I despise Cheating Geno and all things UCAN'T.

Last edited:
Big cheer for Lady Vols Softball playing LSU today at 11:00 am, I assume CDT, in Auburn. Also lifting my prayers to all the people struggling with deaths, injuries, and damage from storms last night. Middle Tennessee, Huntsville, and North Georgia got pounded.

Looking at the storms headed towards Auburn...I seriously doubt a lot of softball being played in the heavy driving rain and lightning that went through here last night and going through that area this morning. Hope I'm wrong. Want to see the Lady Vols take the SEC Championship this weekend.

Big cheer for Lady Vols Softball playing LSU today at 11:00 am, I assume CDT, in Auburn. Also lifting my prayers to all the people struggling with deaths, injuries, and damage from storms last night. Middle Tennessee, Huntsville, and North Georgia got pounded.
Unless weather it is 11 am est start.

Reactions: RebKell
There's no advantage. Both teams are waiting. Everything isn't a disadvantage for UT. The team that adjust to the pitching the best will win.

Agree we are in tournament time where the coaches will have to be effective with handling the pitching - though the long extra-inning games will undoubtedly take a toll.

The storms that went through middle Tennessee last night were forecasted and went from bluebird day to tornadoes in less than an hour. A huge round of storms just north and west of Auburn so "indefinite" is probably the right term. Hopefully, we will play the game later this afternoon. I really don't believe one team has an advantage over another. If Lady Vols score a lot of runs, especially getting on the board early, and play error free ball...no mistakes, they can take LSU and the tournament. Go Lady Vols!

VN Store

Back