Tennessee Softball 2024

Looks like we are going home, horrible showing my the offense. No explanation for this much talent to one have 1 run. At this point you can blame the coaches for having the wrong approach, but if the players aren't good at identifying pitches and how to adjust to them then it's all for nothing. I am predicting with this loss we will be seeded 5-7, but wouldn't even be surprised if we drop down all the way to 8.

If we lose, it's not that bad of a loss. LSU is going to host a regional, no doubt.

Looks like we are going home, horrible showing my the offense. No explanation for this much talent to one have 1 run. At this point you can blame the coaches for having the wrong approach, but if the players aren't good at identifying pitches and how to adjust to them then it's all for nothing. I am predicting with this loss we will be seeded 5-7, but wouldn't even be surprised if we drop down all the way to 8.

You don't know much about softball if you think we're going to drop to 8th lol. You do realize we have 23 wins over ranked opponents, right? That's three more than the next closest team. We didn't lose an SEC series all year and it's rated the best conference in softball. The LSU team we're currently trailing by one is ranked in the top 10 in the country and top 5 in rpi. While we all hate losing, let's not make this into something it's not.

You must not watch softball much. This lose won’t drop us out of the top 4. LSU is a rlly good team who will host.

VN Store

Back