Tennessee v Wright State Raiders, 2018 NCAAT First Round: Game thread

These last 3 days have been brutal on volnation without our fix of basketball, all the back and forth between the two forums. Let's hope today begins a week of unity and joy for Volnation that carries us through to the sweet 16 for both.

Reactions: 2 people
Not exactly. It would have to be East Wright State or West or North or South. U know, a direction, before the Wright State part.

But, I do agree, UT is going to make the Sweet 16. In fact, in my bracket, I have them making the Elite 8 before losing to Arizona.

cartoon-comic-smartphones-y62P0aQUYLYAg

Not exactly. It would have to be East Wright State or West or North or South. U know, a direction, before the Wright State part.

But, I do agree, UT is going to make the Sweet 16. In fact, in my bracket, I have them making the Elite 8 before losing to Arizona.

Sure they are.

Witch way.

Don't go left, go wright.

Thunder thanks for the info.

TruTV, I could have been given 20 guesses and wouldn't have come up with the write answer.

I'll right it down so I won't forget.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to Quaker Steak and Lube on Kingston Pike at 12:30... If it's full, will head down to Twin Peaks... Gonna be a drunken day - full of wings! Where is everyone else in Knoxville going?

Sure they are.

Witch way.

Don't go left, go wright.

Thunder thanks for the info.

TruTV, I could have been given 20 guesses and wouldn't have come up with the write answer.

I'll right it down so I won't FOURGET.

fyp, as in, Let's GET there, to the Final FOUR, VOLS !!

Had a weird dream where I was a student at UT and went to the student center for tickets. I ended up with 2 in row 2 down next to the court. For some reason Coach K sat next to me and we were talking and having a good time. I dont know who UT played but they won by 40 or 50. Good omen for today?

Had a weird dream where I was a student at UT and went to the student center for tickets. I ended up with 2 in row 2 down next to the court. For some reason Coach K sat next to me and we were talking and having a good time. I dont know who UT played but they won by 40 or 50. Good omen for today?

Must have been smokin' some pretty good s**t before bedtime. Indica instead of sativa before bedtime. GBO

Last edited:
Must have been smokin' some pretty good s**t before bedtime. Indica instead of sativa before bedtime. GBO

It also involved me being a professional parkour-ist and going on a recruiting trip to Kansas. My mind was definitely in a weird place.

It also involved me being a professional parkour-ist and going on a recruiting trip to Kansas. My mind was definitely in a weird place.

Just to be nice LC, I have UK beating Davidson and upsetting Arizona in the 2nd round.

I have them losing to Virginia in the Sweet 16 though.

Hate to miss this one but duty calls........DART takes you to the AAC so it is an easy trip.

If TN wins today, I'm going to try for the Corporate tix but regardless I will be there on Sat....if TN wins of course.

Looks like the Vols are going to be wearing new shoes for the NCAA Tournament. This may seem minuscule (and perhaps I'm very wrong about this, wouldn't be the first time), but that actually concerns me a bit. Always easier to play freely wearing shoes that are broken in and that you've wore in games before.

Looks like the Vols are going to be wearing new shoes for the NCAA Tournament. This may seem minuscule (and perhaps I'm very wrong about this, wouldn't be the first time), but that actually concerns me a bit. Always easier to play freely wearing shoes that are broken in and that you've wore in games before.

Maybe they've practiced in them but haven't used them in games yet.

They have probably been broken in through practicing. I doubt the shoes will alter the game in any way.

VN Store

Back