Tennessee vs Georgia: Offense play by play

Ethan Wolfe reminds me so much of a young Jason Witten. We still don't get much protection on deep drops. Every time we threw longer than 20 yards the qb usually stood in there and threw it, but he knew he was gonna get pummeled. Worley is just gonna be one big bruise by the time the season is over.

At 4:43 and at 5:11 linebacker #52 runs stride for stride with jalen. If he had taken off at the same time I'm not seeing much separation in a foot race. I love Hurd but everytime someone says where's the speed we've been told. Someone says he just doesn't look that fast cause he's tall. I like how he runs but the Florida player was right in saying he doesn't have top end speed. For his size he's quick, but I've heard equipped with gps in practice he's the fastest player. I don't see it.

Looks to me like he was pulling away from him but had to account for the players coming from in front of him.

I watch this everyday and every time I watch it I like Hurd more and more. I love the way he runs. There are so many times he drags defenders for extra yards. That one run where he drug defenders for like 8 yards gives me chills. He was kicking his legs up with some real meaning behind it. When he catches the ball on a screen pass I like what I see. He tucks the ball tight under his arm of the side the sideline is on and he runs wide open with purpose.

I so look forward to watching this every week. Thanks for the thread. What happened to the defensive clips? I enjoy those even more, but I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth and complain.

VN Store

Back