Tennessee vs Iowa by position

How many outright Big 10 championships has he even won in 24 or 25 years? Answer: 0. But you're Iowa and your a joke of a program and you have to keep him cause you can't do any better. He also hired the worst OC in history (your own words). Is that OC coaching in the bowl game? (I already know the answer I just want to hear you say it).
Joke of a program?

We're a top 25 revenue program that splits the state with another power 5 program. The state produces 10 high D-1 players in a good year and our recruiting rank averages in the 40s-50s. Yet here we are with multiple top 10 finishes and a whole bunch of players in the NFL. Consistently over-achieving expectations.

You're in the minority of people who feel Iowa is a joke of a program.

Folks this is all about to get figured out by those that matter now on the field and I for one look forward to watching. Not sure how Iowa plans to win if they can score over 14 but who knows maybe Heupel will forget how to run an offense and maybe Nico is a bust… I don’t think so but maybe we will see. GBO!!

Reactions: IveGotBigVols
No way. Nico we have no idea. Sampson absolutely better than Leshon Williams, Kaleb Johnson 😂 yeah right
Better than these guys? Absolutely.

Sampson has more TDs than both combined. More YPC than both. More recieving yards than both combined.

Attachments

• IMG_2158.jpeg
    IMG_2158.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
True. I did forget to take into account that you guys dominated superior competition at times. When I saw what your offense did against UTSA, Austin Peay, Vandy, UConn, Kentucky, Virginia, and South Carolina I really had to rethink everything I said.

UT really did prove how good they are vs extremely stiff competition.

😂😂😂😂 great wins against **** teams guys.

But I suppose when 8 win seasons come around once or twice a decade like they do in Knoxville, you have to be riding high after this season.
Getting the impression there's a cohort in Iowa that has difficulty learning more than 3 words.

Oh, we get rid of underachieving coaches. So two conference championships and zero national championships in 25 years of coaching. Soooooo impressive if you’re aiming for mediocrity.

-Two Big ten championships
-2x NCOY
-3x B1G West Championships
-Orange Bowl win
-8 10 win seasons
-13 January Bowl games
-12 first round draft picks
-3rd all time in wins in B1G history
-12-0 regular season in 2015

And more.
And next up ....runner up in the Citrus Bowl

-Two Big ten championships
-2x NCOY
-3x B1G West Championships
-Orange Bowl win
-8 10 win seasons
-13 January Bowl games
-12 first round draft picks
-3rd all time in wins in B1G history
-12-0 regular season in 2015

And more.
Add all that together and you could maybe make a trade for a can of spam and a toe nail clip at Dollar General. Probably not, though.

Joke of a program?

We're a top 25 revenue program that splits the state with another power 5 program. The state produces 10 high D-1 players in a good year and our recruiting rank averages in the 40s-50s. Yet here we are with multiple top 10 finishes and a whole bunch of players in the NFL. Consistently over-achieving expectations.

You're in the minority of people who feel Iowa is a joke of a program.
The vast majority of the united states thinks you have a joke of a program? Have y'all EVER won a national championship?

True. I did forget to take into account that you guys dominated superior competition at times. When I saw what your offense did against UTSA, Austin Peay, Vandy, UConn, Kentucky, Virginia, and South Carolina I really had to rethink everything I said.

But I suppose when 8 win seasons come around once or twice a decade like they do in Knoxville, you have to be riding high after this season.

Are we talking about history or right now ??? If we talking history you're going to look foolish. If we're talking right now, you still look foolish. If Tennessee played in the big 10, we would win 10 games every single year. You had the nerve to ask who we played🤣😂🤣😂🤣. Tennessee has consistently played one of the toughest schedules in the country for decades. Who else plays Bama, Georgia, and Fla every single year ?? The only way to get to 10 wins is to beat 2 of them. Last year it was Fla, Bama, @UGA, and @lsu. This year it was @Fla, @bama, UGA, A&M. Iowa hasn't played anything close to that. Everytime we play the big 10 in a bowl game we destroy them. That was with less talented teams and a worse coach.

Iowa played only two opponents all year that had eight or more regular season wins:
Michigan and Penn State. In those two games, the Hawkeyes were outscored 57-0

R.fb613b8b6fa6ffa426d7d13e8d083824

Plain and simple, Iowa football is a facade of a program hyped up by a mediocre big 10 conference. OP knows it, we know it, and the entire nation knows it, and will be confirmed in the next couple days.

VN Store

Back