Tennessee vs Utah State: Offense play by play (video)

I don't know where some of the comments about "loading the box" to stop the run are coming from.

Tennessee pretty much spread the field the whole game and loading the box wasn't even possible. In addition, on most plays Utah State seemed to keep a couple of safeties deep.

stupid

I did hear on sec network or read somewhere here that the coaches had more run plays called but checked to hot passes. I assumed that meant they were loading the box, but maybe it was just the secondary playing too loose on the slots or wideouts.

Lol @ the 9:18 mark, watch Crowder and Robertson throw the worst "look out!" block of all time.

I know they are running their play, but I seen so many times they could have picked up chunks if only they would have bounced it outside on the run. I don't think they ran outside once. Probably by design to bring it later, but I find it odd.

Second quarter had too many nice passes get dropped and over throws that killed some nice drives.

I'd like to see play by play for defense

I know they are running their play, but I seen so many times they could have picked up chunks if only they would have bounced it outside on the run. I don't think they ran outside once. Probably by design to bring it later, but I find it odd.

How many times have we heard the RB coach talking about how in the SEC successful RB's make 1 cut and go north/south. Get the 3-5 yard gain first then if something else is there take it. How much crap did Neal get about trying to bump things outside then by his senior year he had stopped it? I'd predict if a TN starts trying to bump many inside handoffs to the outside, he will quickly find himself on the bench.

Here is the condensed less than 12-minute version of every play Tennessee ran on offense Sunday. I'm hoping to do some analysis but I wanted to go ahead and get the video out there.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5iEvTVMcJg[/youtube]

One of the most intuitive, active, and overall awesome team message boards in the country + awesome videos like this. Freak, you are the best.

Lol @ the 9:18 mark, watch Crowder and Robertson throw the worst "look out!" block of all time.

LOL - Did you notice pancake blocks, open running lanes, and surge in the other clips? Try pointing out some positives too, it always helps.

Here is the condensed less than 12-minute version of every play Tennessee ran on offense Sunday. I'm hoping to do some analysis but I wanted to go ahead and get the video out there.

Awesome! This really gives a good sense of the flow and rhythm of the play calling. Much appreciated!

Thank you for this, Freak! If it isn't too much on your plate, we would all be very grateful for offensive and defensive highlights from as many games as you can! You are the bomb!

Ok. So I was talking to a Georgia fan the other day who told me he was really "worried" about our quarterbacks. He said with the amount of sacks and pressure to the QB on a poor team like Utah State, the QB is going to be killed playing against an SEC team. I counted it up and unless I missed one, he got sacked 2 times and I counted 6 "hurries". I really only noticed Worley getting hit after the pass one time. I don't know about everyone else, but those aren't ridiculous numbers by my book.

Freak are you going to upload the full Arkansas State game on youtube?

I charted how deep our receivers were past or behind the line of scrimmage when they made their catch.

(Deep means past the line of scrimmage and behind means...well, you understand)

1 yard behind

1 yard deep

5 yards behind

3 yards behind

17 yards deep and on the move

3 yards deep

5 yards deep

17 yards deep

15 yards deep

4 yards behind

14 deep

5 yards behind