That's racist!

Maybe they can do it for medical school next. Be sure to ask for a black surgeon that got the free pass.
Fear mongering about the bar exam isn’t working, let’s try the slippery slope nonsense about how the bar exam is a necessity because surgery

Fear mongering about the bar exam isn’t working, let’s try the slippery slope nonsense about how the bar exam is a necessity because surgery

Yea just read a couple John Grisham books and binge watch Law and Order and you’re good. Oh wait…they’ll have to watch the movies based on his books since reading disproportionately affects morons more than everyone else. It’s sad to watch the dumbing down of America for the sake of “equality”…..oh wait we had to change that to equity since equality didn’t work. Can’t have having to put forth some effort.

Yea just read a couple John Grisham books and binge watch Law and Order and you’re good. Oh wait…they’ll have to watch the movies based on his books since reading disproportionately affects morons more than everyone else. It’s sad to watch the dumbing down of America for the sake of “equality”…..oh wait we had to change that to equity since equality didn’t work. Can’t have having to put forth some effort.
You should read the doc before commenting

As an alternative to the bar exam, law school graduates can earn the right to practice in
a number of different ways, including completing a six-month apprenticeship while being
supervised and guided by a qualified attorney and complete three state-approved
courses, or finishing 12 qualifying skills credits and 500 hours of work as a legal intern,
or completing completing standardized educational materials and tests under the
guidance of a mentoring lawyer, in addition to 500 hours of work as a legal intern.

Reactions: NashVol11
“This thing” what are we doing. The replies to that tweet are as racist as it gets

He’s a human being. A man.

I can’t see the replies on X, however…anyone that records a video, yelling while holding a weapon isn’t t considered normal behavior. That scares people.

Reactions: whodeycin85
SIAP and wasn't certain where to put this but since it's over racial allegations I went here. AI fakes are going to become a more prevalent thing going forward for certain.

SIAP and wasn't certain where to put this but since it's over racial allegations I went here. AI fakes are going to become a more prevalent thing going forward for certain.

Scum

1715311957577.jpeg

Misleading af

Let's make sure we're not being loose with the facts here. I don't think this project was exclusively for non white guys. It sounds like the entire project is $19 billion and $2.3 went to "minorities". That's actually short of their 30% goal

If I'm misreading this, let's talk. I just wanna get the facts straight

$2.3 billion just to check a box is ok.
I actually thought the original Tweet was accurate except for one word—exclusively. But words matter. Kinda like Democrats saying Republicans are against immigration. No, Republicans are against illegal immigration.

Both sides do it. I call it out when I see it

VN Store

Back