The admittedly off topic night before a Vols game thread with a really long title

What to wear tomorrow? Should I wear some Orange or maybe some Orange? How about some Orange? I know Orange!

Reactions: 1 person
how is everyone doing this fine cold chillen night?. also how do you guys/girls think we will do today when those cocks come out to play?..

how is everyone doing this fine cold chillen night?. also how do you guys/girls think we will do today when those cocks come out to play?..

I'm more optimistic about this game than I've been all year. I know that has nothing to do with what will happen, but I like our chances.

We are by god tennesse gov ols it time to get back to thea topag ehgand were gona bet south caorina cause that is what the orange and white vol sdo

I'm more optimistic about this game than I've been all year. I know that has nothing to do with what will happen, but I like our chances.

same, just not so sure what to expect..lol who do we field to start the game..do we hold back or go for the throat?.. not so sure any more.

Lo l its ben a good night satred at about 8 with botle of johnny balck then went to goalaerp but guys i ghave a feling were gonling to win tomorrow/todayh its jsut bond to appen

same, just not so sure what to expect..lol who do we field to start the game..do we hold back or go for the throat?.. not so sure any more.

I hope to God at this point our coaches realize we have to play to win. No holding back, no conservative play, just try to score and win.

I hope to God at this point our coaches realize we have to play to win. No holding back, no conservative play, just try to score and win.

agree but i thought this might be thought of a long time ago..not just this last few weeks. head still swirling from the decisions that have been made..imo. lol again i am not a coach.

i thinka wteif we just play offense nad defense we will win tomorrow just scor morea poiatns thatn the other guys it so simple a cavmar dan do it :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

agree but i thought this might be thought of a long time ago..not just this last few weeks. head still swirling from the decisions that have been made..imo. lol again i am not a coach.

I completely understand.

i thinka wteif we just play offense nad defense we will win tomorrow just scor morea poiatns thatn the other guys it so simple a cavmar dan do it :pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

I know somebody who's not gonna wake up till about kickoff tomorrow night^^^

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back