The Atlanta Braves Thread

Or... guys who never pan out and don't end up doing that much for two known commodities under team control, one a frontline starter who would be our number 1 or if not, our number 2 at worst, and another a very good closer which our current team doesn't have.
IMO I don't think anything points to Waters, Anderson being busts yet. Wright's time to show something is running short Jenista is still another year or two away. His July wasn't bad...

Trout also had a poor 40 game call up as a 19 year old that people conveniently ignore for that graphic

IMO I don't think anything points to Waters, Anderson being busts yet. Wright's time to show something is running short Jenista is still another year or two away. His July wasn't bad...

I’m not saying theyre busts. I’m saying we don’t know what they are. So if we could trade them for known commodities like Thor, it’s worth the risk. Far more guys don’t pan out than do. That’s my point. We know what Thor is, we don’t know what any of these prospects will be yet

VN Store

Back