The Atlanta Braves Thread

7 at Mizzou regardless

Big lead At Alabama and we knew what was going to happen before that turnover happened. He’s not

I don’t think anyone is mistaking Joe for a Heisman winner.

The problem is this defense is playing so soft

I’m so glad we can have a sport where we can stop in the middle of a play. Unbelievable

“Hey guys blow that play dead too so our guys give up on the play and don’t have the option to go fight for it”

I am turning this off. I love each and every one of you. I look forward to more enjoyable football viewing next weekend.

This is where this automatic replay becomes ********. I’ve always hated it.

Two challenges each. Scores. 2 mins end of half.

Not stop it halfway through the next ****ing play because someone with 8 monitors says so.

I am turning this off. I love each and every one of you. I look forward to more enjoyable football viewing next weekend.

I’ve watched sports since I was 3 years old. Sports (literally) are the #1 entertainment thing in my life. With no kids, I spent most of my free time watching sports. I read sports stuff all the time. I watch YouTube vids of sports.

Modern officiating makes me want to quit watching it. I’m so tired of shoddy, incompetent officials. With the increase in legalize gambling, it makes me question the integrity of sports. It makes me question calls. And this is for all sports.

I’ve watched sports since I was 3 years old. Sports (literally) are the #1 entertainment thing in my life. With no kids, I spent most of my free time watching sports. I read sports stuff all the time. I watch YouTube vids of sports.

Modern officiating makes me want to quit watching it. I’m so tired of shoddy, incompetent officials. With the increase in legalize gambling, it makes me question the integrity of sports. It makes me question calls. And this is for all sports.

And then I see that. I’m done watching. ****ing gross

VN Store

Back