The Atlanta Braves Thread

I think he was healthy for long enough where that's a little dramatic. He was pretty durable during his peak eyars. But this is 4 consecutive years where he's missed significant time now.
Not really. He’s 32 and has played 150 games 4 times… this should still be his prime and he’s barely played the last 4-5 years. We will probably never see him play in any game that matters either and it seems like he’s cool with that

I think he was healthy for long enough where that's a little dramatic. He was pretty durable during his peak eyars. But this is 4 consecutive years where he's missed significant time now.
Well I mean he is still hall of fame right now if he never plays another game. Having said that, if he stayed healthy he’d be creeping up on 500 HRs by the end of this season. At 32. And Lord only knows what his career WAR would be at this time… I guess it’s the difference between being in cooperstown and a top 3 player OAT

It still blows my mind Usain Bolt set the world record for the 100m and 200m 15 years ago and STILLS holds the world record. What a freak

Reactions: Plecoptera
Not really. He’s 32 and has played 150 games 4 times… this should still be his prime and he’s barely played the last 4-5 years. We will probably never see him play in any game that matters either and it seems like he’s cool with that
I don’t think 29-32 are the prime years for a baseball player, especially the last few years. Late 20s is more prime, maybe even earlier this days. It seems like guys are ready to play at an earlier age than they used to be.

It’s really sad because he’s still capable of putting up great numbers and adding to his totals when healthy, but he was largely healthy during his prime years.

Reactions: TBrown

VN Store

Back